Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Today Sai rejected him, so he may be soft to P again.

That anyway he would have done. He is a double dholki after all. 😂

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I am actually not worried about P manipulating Vinu . They need some storyline for future tracks . Like I have been saying this is a good opportunity for V’s redemption. He should help Sai in gaining Vinu’s trust and love again .

I am not either.

Infact I want this to happen... so that her true face and her intentions are revealed.

V will have to see how P has been manipulating everyone... and he can't justify it to Vinu easily without explaining everything. He can't ignore it neither should digest it. Sai won't let him either.

I am glad with the story P weaved. Actor may believe something else... but with this narration her bachi kuchi positive image is down the drain 👏... this was not an emotional dialogue like the Yashoda (I don't believe that as well but )... audience ke liye it's pretty clear who is the jadugarni and who is the rani maa👍🏼

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Why are they all dressed up?? Kis Khushi mein party karne wale the yeh log?

Vinu won some competition in school 🤣. Such a party worthy thing.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I am actually not worried about P manipulating Vinu . They need some storyline for future tracks . Like I have been saying this is a good opportunity for V’s redemption. He should help Sai in gaining Vinu’s trust and love again .

I have a feeling this track will be pro-pakhi as well as anti-pakhi. She'll gain Vinu with her manipulations but may lose Virat. Her obsession for Virat has disappeared and now she's ready to leave him forever just so that Sairat never get their Vinu back. Vinu will choose his mumma over doctor aunty but virakhi marriage ka shayad the end hone ka time aa gaya hai. 🤩

Rosyme thumbnail

But V will have to sleep with Vinu and P, else he won't get Vinu s love. Vinu will be sticking to P.

Now that he knows he's his son, he will want to spend time with Vinu. But Vini will stick to P.

So indirectly he will have to be with P.

Hope he spend some time with Savi also.

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Thanuj

Vinu won first prize in sculpting competition dedicated to mother India P. So p throwing party.

Loaded Chavvanis💸💸

Moor278 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

Naa re, for him pariwar is sai-savi-vinu n himself. P is just zimmedari jiske liye woh kabi bhi pariwar ko sacrifice kar sakta hai

How is it that you and Nitu are Pro V today??? 🤣

VC ke 'pyaaa...' Wali bhavnao main beh Gaye? 😆

Devikadish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mikis

When did all the guests disappear ?!?!?!🤔🤨🤔🤨🤔

They just vanished!!

They were like

Inke yaha jab bhi kisi party mein aau, yeh log kuch toh kaand karte he hai. Shuru shuru mein entertaining tha, but ab zyada he ho gaya, isse pehle yaha pe log chillana(rona) shuru karde, hum apne ear drums bachakar kat lete hai yaha se.

Moor278 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

Bhavani should have been called out for encouraging gandgi in the first place .. some elderly neighbors should have been there

if they had maintained the sanctity of devar bhabhi relationship.. scolded patralekha right at start and insisted on Virat calling her bhabhi.

After samrat ka death ..encouraged her family to get her remarried and not get into her surrogacy ka trap

all this would not have happened

They trusted a snake abd fed it milk .. that’s why

Vo Ashwini ke behen ko leke aao!!!!!

She was gooodddddd 👏

Also maybe Boycut Aunty going against BK for encouraging her daughter on wrong path

Devikadish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

Vinu won some competition in school 🤣. Such a party worthy thing.

Bhai normal middle class log jab graduate hote hai, toh Ghar mein fav khaana banta hai, ya phir zyada se zyada restaurant jaake aayenge, aur ek gift milega in the best case scenario.

Yaha pe this school going baccha is getting party as if IND vs Pak jeetke aaya ho.

V ka bribes mast parties mein udaa dete hai yeh log.

Decorators aur caterers toh ab inke saath he rehte honge