Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Svt611

Guysssss I loved the episode full masala content.

I have a lot of thoughts but I shall keep it to myself till it plays out! Kisi nazar nahi lagani hai….

Sai was fire! Vinu was manipulated, Virat confused and in shock, pakhi vile and family completely gone…

Sai is not going to spare anyone now

Also pakhi said it that vinu is sai virats son 😌

Thanks for the updates Siya.

Even if Vinu hates Sai...that will be solved. She proclaimed herself Yashoda...phir to kanhaiyaa Devki k paas jayega hii👍🏼

Edited by Nirip - 1 years ago
Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Did virat almost confess to sai again?!!

Yup....

'Main aisa soch bhi nahi sakta kyunki main tumse pyaaa' 🤣🤣

Sai doesn't buy it with futi kaudi though. Doesn't let him complete. And I don't know if NB failed again... but he looked shocked. That he blurted it out 😆

1250645 thumbnail

Exactly the channel is getting trolled badly whenever they post about this show .. and even in other shows .. getting trolled for triangle , bigamy is one thing

Devar bhabhi was the eeeeekkk factor .. North Indians don’t take it lightly .. yes it happens.. but the whole family elders supporting it like kaku , Ashwini is the disgust for the show

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago
Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mikis

I dont like how they are equalizing Sai taking Vinu to P taking Vinu....

Sai walked out head held high after giving them an option

P ran away secretly

Are these ppl that stupid?!?? no one is calling out their ridiculous comparison? someone should say Sai didn't run away!!

Why do you expect anything different from them?

The best way to watch this is keep low hopes from CN... Ninad was so trusting of P!!!! Like did he forget the surrogacy????

Kaku should have asked V... aisa kya hai tumme ki tumhari biwiyan tumhare bete ko like bhaag jaati hai 🤪

1250645 thumbnail

There’s a nice video of P as pootna running away with baby Krishna and Krishna sucking her dry ..it’s going round j round in SM

jitna bhi Yashoda bole .. pootna hi hai

1250645 thumbnail

Bhavani should have been called out for encouraging gandgi in the first place .. some elderly neighbors should have been there

if they had maintained the sanctity of devar bhabhi relationship.. scolded patralekha right at start and insisted on Virat calling her bhabhi.

After samrat ka death ..encouraged her family to get her remarried and not get into her surrogacy ka trap

all this would not have happened

They trusted a snake abd fed it milk .. that’s why

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Yeah I too hope he realizes the real jadugarni is his mumma only who tried to snatch him from Rani and kameena Raja.

Kameena raja 🤣🤣

Mikis thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

True I can't expect much h from them but I at least thought someone would note the difference Sai didnf hide and run behind anyone's back

Why don't they remember that ?!?

But yea lol I get it cn ppl are dumb

Kaku should have some sort of dialogues like that for V lol

Someone should point out your wives keep leaving why? 🤔

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Holi should be the reunion. With that beautiful song lagta hai jab tum ho sang. Full one month hai.

Sai can manao VInu and Virat can do the effort to win Sai back

Yaar nutty, what a song nd lyrics that was, 😍,I still watch that promo often ☺