Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikis thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't get too triggered by mythological references as I've seen that in itv and they've done it in GHUM before too...

But what is irritating is they are really giving a bad image of surrogacy!! On twitter some ppl are not understanding the concept N siding with P based on her giving birth to vinu

I really hope they understand what they are showing everything else set aside ... surrogacy is not a concept many ppl know about so you need to make the process clear to the audience....mixing it up with triggering dialogues not just from P but from other characters it's disturbing some of the things on twitter, audience will grow a fear of surrogac, understand ITV is not a form to educate audience it's not their responsibility but they can't misinform and show invalid processes without any repercussions

I truly hope the ch takes some actions to correct this ....the dialogues need to change they need to avoid mentioning p as vinus mother because she birthed him ....saying she's mother because of adoption and raising him makes more sense not because of birthing him tho I hope they don't make that mistake again.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RejiBuji

Han ghar me mauka mila nahi hoga biwi ka taraf dari karne ka since both his wife n mother have good bond so yahan iv me taraf dari kar raha hai

Over compensation much🤪

Matar paneer🤣🤣🤣 i don't usually engage in things like this, but it's entertaining lol🤗

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mikis

I don't get too triggered by mythological references as I've seen that in itv and they've done it in GHUM before too...

But what is irritating is they are really giving a bad image of surrogacy!! On twitter some ppl are not understanding the concept N siding with P based on her giving birth to vinu

I really hope they understand what they are showing everything else set aside ... surrogacy is not a concept many ppl know about so you need to make the process clear to the audience....mixing it up with triggering dialogues not just from P but from other characters it's disturbing some of the things on twitter, audience will grow a fear of surrogac, understand ITV is not a form to educate audience it's not their responsibility but they can't misinform and show invalid processes without any repercussions

I truly hope the ch takes some actions to correct this ....the dialogues need to change they need to avoid mentioning p as vinus mother because she birthed him ....saying she's mother because of adoption and raising him makes more sense not because of birthing him tho I hope they don't make that mistake again.

Bold)

If these people are going to form their judgment on the basis of what's being shown in the show then believe me they're least likely to opt for or even suggest anyone else 🤗people who actually want to go through surrogacy would do their due research amongst other important thing, not sit on internet and write essays like as if.🤪

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
1250645 thumbnail

I agree but surrogacy is something which is done by a couple and endorsed by a family

Pls ignore the popular celebs who have surrogate kids they have too much money ..

I know a couple .. ( I am an nri ) who had surrogate kids by paying a lady . The official sum was around 1 cr .. they were lucky as they had a boy n a girl ..

But if the process has failed they would have had to shelve out atleast 10 lakhs for just attempting surrogacy ..

It makes a lot if economic sense if someone in your family .. an elder female relative who has had a baby agrees to be your surrogate

By showing this cheap devar bhabhi relationship.. and showing surrogate trying to claim the father .. they have done a huge disservice to society

A lot of times a bhabhi , sister in law do agree to be the surrogate for a couple .. provided their husbands and family are supportive ..

because of these tv serials .. the families have bad thoughts about surrogacy .

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago
Mikis thumbnail

Definitely ! Ppl are opting for surrogacy would of course do their research, but different generations, ppl of different backgrounds, different education watch ITV...

My relative is a prime example - she doesn't watch ITV anymore as it was disturbing her too much, but she would get a lot of misinformation from there and ask me such odd questions and ask me if this can actually happen, she is of an older generation not on twitter so if there are ppl on twitter who have access to information that are being misinformed can you imagine the thought process of the ppl that don't have the access to correct information? They understand the concept is a story and its not reality but the "laws" "medical procedures" they can misconstrue as REAL!

They need to be careful and show what the actual process is, here they did no paperwork, no contract, the family members treated P as mother preleap, BK had disturbing dialogues, and now P has the same dialogues. Put yourself in the misinformed audiences shoes and they would be confused and scared of the thought of surrogacy!

anyways my rant is just based on the show using such procedures in their stories but then not having the responsibility to show the proper process or end result of NOT doing the proper process (which Im kinda hoping they will still bring up)

Labelling it "fiction" should not allow them full freedom to misinform audiences

My serious rant is done LOL - I was just disturbed by what I was reading as surrogacy is now becoming more and more prominent and yet still such thoughts coming out about it is wrong

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

It's exhausting for me to read the same thing again and again, but again it's funny stuff so what can you do lol 🤣

Yeah, it’s trash now 🤣

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

I agree but surrogacy is something which is done by a couple and endorsed by a family

Pls ignore the popular celebs who have surrogate kids they have too much money ..

I know a couple .. ( I am an nri ) who has surrogate kids by paying a lady . The official sun was around 1 cr .. they were lucky as they had a boy n a girl ..

But if the process has failed they would have to shelve out atleast 10 lakhs for just attempting surrogacy ..

It makes a lot if economic sense if someone in your family .. an elder female relative who has had a baby agrees to be your surrogate

By showing this cheap devar bhabhi relationship.. and showing surrogate trying to claim the father .. they have done a huge disservice to society

A lot of times a bhabhi , sister in law do agree to have the couple kids of their husbands and family are supportive ..

because of these tv serials .. the families have bad thoughts about surrogacy .

Yes i know that TV does influence people, but it's also very repetitive. And by now most people know that whatever they're showing is all nonsense. I mean who in their right mind would give a weird lame promise to his soon to be sister in law that he would always love her and be her side as her friend while she's married to his brother? What kind of a moron does that? Only an insane person would do something like that. It's not something one does or looks up to. Max online audience call out Virat for his nonsense, so yeah people use their brain most of the time.

Also, people who are watching television are not new to this nonsense. They've been watching it from a very long time and it's obvious "larger than life" drama crap fest.

Wrt to surrogacy:

The rules are really strict here and there's a lot of forms and process. It doesn't happen overnight, so obviously people who actually want to go through surrogacy would make an appointment with their doctor and lawyer and other concerned people. And for people who like to behave the way bhavani did and others do---- no comments for them. I hope they get the help that they so clearly need. 👍🏼

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mikis

Definitely ! Ppl are opting for surrogacy would of course do their research, but different generations, ppl of different backgrounds, different education watch ITV...

My relative is a prime example - she doesn't watch ITV anymore as it was disturbing her too much, but she would get a lot of misinformation from there and ask me such odd questions and ask me if this can actually happen, she is of an older generation not on twitter so if there are ppl on twitter who have access to information that are being misinformed can you imagine the thought process of the ppl that don't have the access to correct information? They understand the concept is a story and its not reality but the "laws" "medical procedures" they can misconstrue as REAL!

They need to be careful and show what the actual process is, here they did no paperwork, no contract, the family members treated P as mother preleap, BK had disturbing dialogues, and now P has the same dialogues. Put yourself in the misinformed audiences shoes and they would be confused and scared of the thought of surrogacy!

anyways my rant is just based on the show using such procedures in their stories but then not having the responsibility to show the proper process or end result of NOT doing the proper process (which Im kinda hoping they will still bring up)

Labelling it "fiction" should not allow them full freedom to misinform audiences

My serious rant is done LOL - I was just disturbed by what I was reading as surrogacy is now becoming more and more prominent and yet still such thoughts coming out about it is wrong

I totally understand you, believe me I do. The main concern wrt to the show is that they showed all the illegal stuff with lots of close-ups 🤪, but didn't show the punishment like how in most crime shows the culprit gets caught and they go to prison or maybe sometimes die, but here the wrong doer has been whitewashed, as per them, not for me at least, so this is where the makers are wrong.

Showing a psycho woman as fiction: fine

Showing her behind the bars for committing various offenses: would have been awesome: would've set a good example, but again they didn't, so 🤓

Showing her as some extraordinary great human being with a gold of heart even though her actions and expressions tell a different story: is wrong and will always be completely wrong. No matter what they say or give numerous excuses: whatever helps them sleep at night, but that won't change the reality of the whole thing.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Yeah, it’s trash now 🤣

Behen Mera 🧠 dard hota hai 😭

mysticriver thumbnail

Originally posted by: RejiBuji

U guessed right Mr. Bhatt really studied for lawyer

Farji lawyer like Nimrit of BB16 🤡