Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Accident hogaya rabba rabba

Mikis thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I dont like how they are equalizing Sai taking Vinu to P taking Vinu....

Sai walked out head held high after giving them an option

P ran away secretly

Are these ppl that stupid?!?? no one is calling out their ridiculous comparison? someone should say Sai didn't run away!!

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Did virat almost confess to sai again?!!

Yea but she called him a liar and says what new lie will you tell 🤣

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mikis

I dont like how they are equalizing Sai taking Vinu to P taking Vinu....

Sai walked out head held high after giving them an option

P ran away secretly

Are these ppl that stupid?!?? no one is calling out their ridiculous comparison? someone should say Sai didn't run away!!

It’s the family doing it, that too kaku and sonali expected. Now I want sai to get hurt saving the boy only then will they understand

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

No don’t think they will. The next track can be VInu ko samjhane ka track. But no clue yaar. There is a gun involved right now. He should see his mad nanny

Yeah I too hope he realizes the real jadugarni is his mumma only who tried to snatch him from Rani and kameena Raja.

Edited by Life_Is_Dutiful - 1 years ago
Svt611 thumbnail

No don’t think they will. The next track can be VInu ko samjhane ka track. But no clue yaar. There is a gun involved right now. He should see his mad nanny

I think he will. Hoga yeh bhi. Vinu will see something. Remember abba said sai ki dil ki baat will reach vinu, she won’t have to tell him and he will understand. The day he knows what his nanny did to his real mother and how she was running away he’ll hate her
don’t forget Bappa is with sai, pakhi said it in her story a mothers love surpasses all, sais love for her son kept him alive in his own family and now her love will bring him back to his asli maa.

kaku Says today Bappa ki kripa on family that was cause sai ka khoon vinu was still living in that house. Nahi hota na woh toh Chavans would be long kankal

Edited by Svt611 - 1 years ago
Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

Kaku is very Thandi though... I wanted more gussa... 😡

Also what happened to gun shot if P is in accident?

Sai was good... V ki dhulai Kam hi lagti hai vaise to.... Mann nahi bhara Mera 🤣... I want more 😆

Aree yaar guys accident is to stop pakhi. Car accident happens no car to take her to airport it gives sai Virat time to trace her and reach her. Bappa ka jadu to get sai her son.
showdown bhi hoga between them as the precap, won’t be like the precap but showdown hoga zarur

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeah looks like VInu will melt after Sai has a heart to heart conversation with him.

Svt611 thumbnail

Bhai already bola tha. Virat ko Sai ki taraf flip karna hai toh overnight hoga. 😆 That is how it was anyway supposed to be shown.

I am actually thinking arw they ending this generation now?

nope! Looks like sai will get her son and discard Virat. Let him make some effort to win her back na 😉

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Did virat almost confess to sai again?!!

Yes..and I don't want to see his face on my screen