Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

I wasn't expecting redemption since long...I had accepted that they will pretend like surrogacy never happened

But I was not expecting Virat to hide the truth & mislead Sai even now

Where you watching the show with Turkish subtitles? 🤔🧐😆😆

Edited by Sofna - 1 years ago
Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

My wife and there I love you to Sai .. moment of the day …😂

Also Mera parivar (P and Vinu) within few minutes 🤣

Mikis thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So after this everyone even the actors have to admit P is the Vamp now ......she literally just manipulated a child with some BS witch story and kidnapped him

so this isn't bechari....not emotional....not circumstances made her do it....this is full blown Evil

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aata Mala vatte roz radarad asnaar aahe 🤣

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I am thinking what Vanku said. The day the start the Sai and Virat track is when he will start flipping towards Sai. Looks like they are beginning to start.

Virat and his feelings have no value as long as he is committed to Pakhi.

The most disappointing part was Pakhi manipulating Vinu and Vinu coming under her spell. It's sad that such a sweet character Vinu is going to get ruined.

Sai was right. She shouldn't have trusted him and given Virat 72 hours. Once again she is almost going to lose Vinu due to her trust on Virat and Pakhi's manipulations.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

With kidnapping, she is a bachcha chor for the second time now. 🤣

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Virat and his feelings have no value as long as he is committed to Pakhi.

The most disappointing part was Pakhi manipulating Vinu and Vinu coming under her spell. It's sad that such a sweet character Vinu is going to get ruined.

Feelings have no value but doesn’t mean they will stop showing what they intend to.

Patralekha manipulating Vinu is I guess setting the base for future story. He might end up hating her for sometime or so

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Family infront of Bappa

Kaku says I can’t even believe that for so long I used to think this chirag of this family is dead but he was not only alive but was here with us you are amazing Bappa

Bappa he has our blood as well as our values but for so many years I didn’t love him or treat him well but I used to think he was an orphan I committed a crime and this is the punishment I’m getting I’m so stupid

But Bappa big thanks to you that you always kept kripa on my family do one more please send p and vinu back in this house do something that we find them soon Bappa

sonali says why are you thanking Bappa for finding vinu years ago one dil of this house ran away with him and now the other has too and you remember what happened the last time god forbid if something like that happens again this time

Sai heard this and so did Virat everyone is in shock

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

I am thinking what Vanku said. The day the start the Sai and Virat track is when he will start flipping towards Sai. Looks like they are beginning to start.

Holi is approaching 😱

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Aata Mala vatte roz radarad asnaar aahe 🤣

Khup.... me sangte tula valentines day la mulana kalel ki aai baba married hote.

Ani tya divshi poor yeil ithe 🤣