Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

What a big fat liar is Virat! When Sai bashed him for helping Pakhi escape with Vinu, he was about to tell her I can't do that because I love you. Before he told her I love you Sai interrupted him. Sai was right. This man is a bonafide liar.

Pakhi started manipulating Vinu against Sai. I have a feeling Vinu will start hating Sai.

The entire Chavan family is against Pakhi as of now but we all know in the next episode they'll start singing Om Jai Pakhi Maata bhajans lol

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Svt611

Omi says but how can p take vinu without telling anyone

Virat is making calls

Ashwini is crying

Sai pacing the room

Ninad asks ashwini to stop

Virat calls someone and says my son and wife are missing issue an advisory in every airport and asked them to be detained. They are no harm to anyone just a family misunderstanding because of which they are leaving and I cannot let that happen please keep it low profile

My wife and there I love you to Sai .. moment of the day …😂
Edited by 404_NotFound - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

V almost confesses that he loves Sai 🤬😡🤬🤬

Joote, tamatar, ande sab tayyaar rakho beheno 😡

Really really not surprised. This was meant to happen. Ab yeh bhi likh lo. If anyone is expecting redemption toh woh rattibhar nahi hoga.

If Sai gets Vinu back in these circumstances, this is Virat la redemption maan ke chal lo

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Virat says why pakhi why did you do this

Sai says stop this drama of yours

I know well that you are doing thjs drama of finding vinu in reality the whole plan is yours you made them run away and now are acting

Virat says I’m acting seriously don’t know how much poison you have in your mind for me you’re thinking anything and accepting it is true

Sai screams I’m not accepting but it is the truth you must’ve told p vinu is my son

Virat says no I haven’t told her I tried to tell her but I couldn’t

Sai says if you didn’t then who did

V says I don’t know

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Pakhi continues that the king came in the witches words and decided to give his son to her and she tried to do the same with the queen but the queens love for her witch was stronger than the witch and her magic failed and the queen got her son back

Then the queen decided that she won’t let her son come close to that witch

She did right na

Vinu agrees and says rani maa shouldn’t give her son to the witch

Pakhi says that witch wasn’t going to back off so she thought to manipulate the boy and take him with her but the queen found out and she took her son away without telling anyone to another kingdom where that witch couldn’t reach

(I hate this bi**h bloody pathetic woman)

Vinu better repeat that story to his mahaan baba 🤬

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pakhi continues that the king came in the witches words and decided to give his son to her and she tried to do the same with the queen but the queens love for her witch was stronger than the witch and her magic failed and the queen got her son back

Then the queen decided that she won’t let her son come close to that witch

She did right na

Vinu agrees and says rani maa shouldn’t give her son to the witch

Pakhi says that witch wasn’t going to back off so she thought to manipulate the boy and take him with her but the queen found out and she took her son away without telling anyone to another kingdom where that witch couldn’t reach

(I hate this bi**h bloody pathetic woman)

She is clearly mentally unstable. If they don't show this or the family flipping, they are really horrible. P needs help. Not everyone's pampering and indulgence from this point on.

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Kay virat sai s pyaar karta hai 😕👎🏼

Maro virat ko jute chappal se.

Jitne style ke chappal hai uthne usko marogi

🥿🩴🩴👡👡🩴👠👠👢👞👟

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Have you watched Binbir Gece? There is a Hindi adaptation of that show also now.

What lang is that? 😆

840837 thumbnail

I was happy to see Sai SO LIVID. I want her to maintain this attitude towards everyone - P , V and ALL the chavannis.

I am also glad that Sai has lost all her trust in him. she has no interest in any of his stupid explanations.

V is SO problematic. I really want Sai to never forgive him. Even if he didnt tell P, V is the reason she could easily leave- he is so useless. i mean an IPS officer allowed P and Vinu to leave under his nose even though he had been waiting for P the whole time. When working under a deadline and on high alert- waiting for P, if he could let her flee then without any deadline, left to his own devices, he'd never have revealed the truth. Its always Sai who needs to step up. She should point out that he is absolutely good for nothing.

Sai deserves to get Vinu's custody. I hope this stupid story does not convince Vinu to turn against Sai and that he recognizes that Sai and Savi are his family.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Omi ke muh se “patralekha” sunne mei bhi kitna pyaar lagta hai

You have to give it to him - he hasn't moved away from his respectful "Deviji" title for Sai 😛🤣🤣