Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

OH MY GOD 🤪🤪🤪

I completely misread it

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aminarose31

Good question . Have you seen her (how she walks, for example, )there is no femininity. she is like his buddy, she is his best friend you know.😕

The only way left for her is to drug him and rape him.This is her only option.

Yeah.. Actually she's like his bud for whom he'll go to any length.. But ofc won't start having s**..

840837 thumbnail

After Pakhi's shocking move to escape along with Vinayak, Sai bursts out in rage and blames Virat. On the other hand, Pakhi and Vinayak meet with an accident

So looks like full episode will be filler. We will probably get FBS of how P saw the letter and escaped and vs ineptitude.

And Sai will rightfully blame V but what's the use- ultimately he will get clean chit and he will give P a clean chit too.

I just want Sai to file a case against P and rest of the Chavannis also...she should not take any shit from these people.

I really wish that P gets thrown in jail at the end of this track. She cannot get away again

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fghhysuji

What you think if Ayesha got a chance she will make it as she is mature and easily accommodate...

A chance in BB? Sure Ayesha will sustain and will make a good impression than the couple who doomed ghum..but I wouldn't want her to do BB right after ghum.

This couple, especially Mrs blue made sure the set's atmosphere is hostile for Ayesha.

BB is mentally taxing. Ayesha needs a vacation, then a show with a good PH with professional actors after Ghum ends . Later she can do BB if she wants to.

Edited by ratna.nanda - 1 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nikita05

Ok, one question why V doesn't get turned on by P...it seems he is fully, madly in love with her, doing everything for her, literally prays her, even when she is exposed innumerable number of times but still she doesn't attract him physically, why?

He got attracted when she wore that white dress . If he wasn’t pre occupied with Vinu he would have warmed her bed .
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

So be P was being all low-key trying all different keys in the lock.

Now the keyhole is loose, she's acting all brand new.

Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

V only loves his hand at the moment!

See how he was looking and talking to it after the hug with Sai.

Gayathrirau thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

So my speculation regarding white dress is that it could be for some event or celebration of republic day. Cause I don't think they will kill anyone including vinu as it would be anticlimactic. Like virat and sai fighting each other for vinu then and now. Pakhi also possessive of vinu. Like vinu dying will stop any progression of sairat as mentioned by vankar. So I am guessing it could be a costume for republic day in the show or event or just personal celebration. Who knows!! Let me know what u guys think....

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Badly written episode

Half the episode was spent on "tum kaho...nahiiii..toh main kahoon?" And even that was so bland. It should have shown Sai's wrath..how he hid this information for his pyaari cheez

And when the truth came out...none of the Chavannis were numb with shock..they should have been asking how they came about this information...if they were absolutely sure of it...and then an outburst of happiness. Here they were like Really? Virat won the Big Boss? Yay!

I don't blame their reaction...he is the big boss of indecisiveness😵🤣....

In other news ....Turkish couple have reached jungle 😲to do mngle 😈😆😆😆

https://youtu.be/BG_anbEkvXc

1250645 thumbnail

What you are predicting is the most likely scenario