Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Now I really wish Pakhi was there lol when she gets angry on Virat her dialogues get outright vulgar and double meaning. 😂🤣 Poor Sai still hasn't heard her "godh mein leke saansein di" wala dialogue lol imagine what would have been her reaction 😅😅😅😅😅

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

I would have loved to see Didi's visualization 🤣🤣

her visualisations are kisses in the air. Even her visualisations are insecure like as if lol
Naya_31 thumbnail

It’s a humble request to everyone here to stop this speculations of me being someone or someones that i’m clearly not coz this makes me real anxious and someone can report me for no fault of mine. I joined this forum for some normal interaction, not add more anxiety to my already anxiety filled life. It might be a small thing for you guys, but it’s real triggering for me. No hard feelings! I’ll leave now. 🤗Thanks for the lovely interactions everyone ❤️

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

her visualisations are kisses in the air. Even her visualisations are insecure like as if lol

Didi ke visualization = SaiRat content = Registan main oasis

😆😆😆

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

It’s a humble request to everyone here to stop this speculations of me being someone or someones that i’m clearly not coz this makes me real anxious and someone can report me for no fault of mine. I joined this forum for some normal interaction, not add more anxiety to my already anxiety filled life. It might be a small thing for you guys, but it’s real triggering for me. No hard feelings! I’ll leave now. 🤗Thanks for the lovely interactions everyone ❤️

Hey sorry.. please don't go... we are just having fun... I know I am... 👍🏼

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Msburnout thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
nikita05 thumbnail

Ok, one question why V doesn't get turned on by P...it seems he is fully, madly in love with her, doing everything for her, literally prays her, even when she is exposed innumerable number of times but still she doesn't attract him physically, why?

nikita05 thumbnail

I like #Omakhi better😆

Aminarose31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikita05

Ok, one question why V doesn't get turned on by P...it seems he is fully, madly in love with her, doing everything for her, literally prays her, even when she is exposed innumerable number of times but still she doesn't attract him physically, why?

Good question . Have you seen her (how she walks, for example, )there is no femininity. she is like his buddy, she is his best friend you know.😕

The only way left for her is to drug him and rape him.This is her only option.

Edited by Aminarose31 - 1 years ago