Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aminarose31

Do you know what I learned from this series ? The person who betrays, deceives, and commits crime will be respected and supported, but the honest, loyal, and loving person will be blamed for the things the first person did.And the second thing, if you want to learn the Hindi language, do not learn it from Didi.

why are you even learning anything from this show? Also never learn anything from didi let alone languages lol
Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Svt611

Serves the makers right! If seeing all this they don’t change the narrative of the show then honestly we as fans need to WALK OFF. Enough is enough. There is a limit of taking our patience for granted. We’ve given our feedback Loud and clear. Just cause they want to run the show for long doesn’t mean they show utter crap. No one is asking for a reunion asap but atleast show the shift of characters towards sai and the criminals paying now. High time. For 7 freaking months it’s been sheer torture. So either they change or they can kiss their show goodbye

This show lacks some basic nuances in characters..Especially the ML who is oblivious to Sai's pain who is supposed love..All thought Savi's revelation would change the dynamics but the whole attention were drwan towards pakh's insecurities..Even here a daughter lost against her father's mistress..If it wasnt for Vinu or P hadnt fell asleep he would have happily slept with mistress..And after one week he was shown missing his ex wife just because she hugged him...Makers thought that audience forgot all that hence they would crawl back to watch SaiRat..Audience may like them as pair but now the effect is zilch because for past 7 months both have been kept at bay and their narrative was clear that vp are couple..Why audience would enjoy the where the FL is shown living sordid life..The so called father did big big talks about girl child and his child but where is his emotions gone to that little girl..He was not even shown missing her are even talking about her since the bus accident...

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Aminarose31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is the company and the authors making a series for the first time? because it seems they don't know what to do.

All this in order to keep someone who does not know acting at all

Aminarose31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

why are you even learning anything from this show? Also never learn anything from didi let alone languages lol

I always learn a new language through movies and serials. This is my method, but unintentionally I started to learn bad things, for example cursing whenever I see her face. It is my fault. I know.

Also, she always wins. Maybe we should change the way we live in life and become like her. Shit. It started to affect me. 😡 she manipulated me like Virat.

Edited by Aminarose31 - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aminarose31

Is the company and the authors making a series for the first time? because it seems they don't know what to do.

All this in order to keep someone who does not know acting at all

no they have plenty of same nonsense experience of making bad shows
Naya_31 thumbnail

Well you chose a bad one to learn a new language, pick a good one next time 😛

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I really want to know what cue they gave Bharatiji for this expression 🤣🤣🤣

In what universe should she be happy about hearing 'khush khabari' related to Sai and V????????