Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dishasuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

And their love ka khulasa bhi ho jayega😂overacting h ya ....

Dishasuji thumbnail

What you think if Ayesha got a chance she will make it as she is mature and easily accommodate...

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

New spoiler is out but no one is interested to discuss . Reason is simple by now everyone knows by end of every track P wins . She will either get V or Vinu in the end . Family will not blame her for running away and putting the kid in danger . Virat will be butchered again .

Aminarose31 thumbnail

For Neil he have earned a lot in his 15 yrs ...is it not enough

1 lakh per episode is too much

[/QUO

I am not Indian, so I do not know the value of this amount, but good for him, but for how long will it suffice him, especially in light of the economic crisis.

Do not forget that in this competitive industry, no one stays the same,He is not that famous actor. Yes, he is good, but not great. There is a lot better than him.

He needs to compete, develop yourself, market yourself to stay, and he depends on negative publicity, but the latter will not always benefit him.The customer is always right, and the viewer is the customer, and he antagonized the customer.

There is no film industry without an audience and the biggest clue Bollywood boycott .

Edited by Aminarose31 - 1 years ago
Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

New spoiler is out but no one is interested to discuss . Reason is simple by now everyone knows by end of every track P wins . She will either get V or Vinu in the end . Family will not blame her for running away and putting the kid in danger . Virat will be butchered again .

Serves the makers right! If seeing all this they don’t change the narrative of the show then honestly we as fans need to WALK OFF. Enough is enough. There is a limit of taking our patience for granted. We’ve given our feedback Loud and clear. Just cause they want to run the show for long doesn’t mean they show utter crap. No one is asking for a reunion asap but atleast show the shift of characters towards sai and the criminals paying now. High time. For 7 freaking months it’s been sheer torture. So either they change or they can kiss their show goodbye

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

Serves the makers right! If seeing all this they don’t change the narrative of the show then honestly we as fans need to WALK OFF. Enough is enough. There is a limit of taking our patience for granted. We’ve given our feedback Loud and clear. Just cause they want to run the show for long doesn’t mean they show utter crap. No one is asking for a reunion asap but atleast show the shift of characters towards sai and the criminals paying now. High time. For 7 freaking months it’s been sheer torture. So either they change or they can kiss their show goodbye

well said . They deserve it.
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Same cat and mouse chase nonsense this: rinse repeat nothing new to show. They don’t wanna show parallel tracks, romantic scenes, longings for one another. What am i working towards? What is this all about? 🤓 This is the current scenario of the fandom lol the ratings also decreased to 4. A spoiler like a new guy comes as Sai’s romantic interest would give them some ratings, but again we all know that’s never gonna happen lol
Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Moor278

Rest okay but I wanted more anger from Sai when she said he misled me...

Bahot hi ittu sa anger tha ... maybe Kal futega 😔.BK ko bhi Kal barasna chahiye V pe 😆

Baki entirely P less episode.... Matlab aaj nanosecond ki jhalak bhi nahi.... needs to be saved in archives🤣 🥳

I responded a few days back on the comment from Kashmayurfan that it will become boring if P dies. And I said it will become a record breaker, when people will watch the episode without ff or skipping. 🤣

it would be so good to easy breezy episodes without horror.

Edited by Sherry24 - 1 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Same cat and mouse chase nonsense this: rinse repeat nothing new to show. They don’t wanna show parallel tracks, romantic scenes, longings for one another. What am i working towards? What is this all about? 🤓 This is the current scenario of the fandom lol the ratings also decreased to 4. A spoiler like a new guy comes as Sai’s romantic interest would give them some ratings, but again we all know that’s never gonna happen lol

They know only one thing negativity. Romance and longing is not in their dictionary. They had a sizzling lead pair but instead of using it they tried to WW a criminal and paired her with the ML . Not just pairing her they even showed the criminal and ML’s journey as a couple of high never happened in any show before .

Aminarose31 thumbnail

Do you know what I learned from this series ? The person who betrays, deceives, and commits crime will be respected and supported, but the honest, loyal, and loving person will be blamed for the things the first person did.And the second thing, if you want to learn the Hindi language, do not learn it from Didi.