Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Msburnout thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: akniti

1000 times salman will be like asswarya asswarya ha ha ha

Mrs even hijacked NB YT 😂 they can show their own version of BB exclusively on their channel.
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

it’ll all get mixed-up and turn into some soup shack lol 🤣

Cockroach should boycott SP and stick to Colors...at least their shows on Colors are more bearable...SP has some weird obsession with multiple marriages and two timers

Dishasuji thumbnail

Aishwarya is interested...so indirectly he will be involved

I just don't like their behaviour in public baki for me I have no problem with them.

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Why are Ghum writers so lazy?

Kankauli episodes were written so well

Ther was right amount of focus on relationship issues, individual problems (Sai, hospital, gunda) and refreshing scenes of kids together as well as with adults

After that everything good was neglected

Maybe Vankar keeps changing the storyline..that's what messes up the screenplay?

since the last five months we have been watching kidnaps,accidents and hospitals ..Group hugs one with P and another one with S with no rhyme or reason..

This ph lacks budget hence they compromise ss of other supporting characters...The have cleverly made all the supporting characters dark so that none would bother to see them..even they rushed with mohit -Karishma tracks and suddenly shifted the entire focus on Vinu revelation..Till now only Deviyani's track was strong enough to change the entire course of the story..I thought the original was repetitive but this one crossed all the limits of boredom👎🏼

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Dishasuji thumbnail

For Neil he have earned a lot in his 15 yrs ...is it not enough

1 lakh per episode is too much

Dishasuji thumbnail

She will blame Ayesha Singh and get popularity indirectly

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Svt611

neil says he isn’t bb material and doesn’t want to go… but then again he said a lot of things 🤣

They'll be roasted in BB..everyone's real face comes out in that house. And this couple already has baggage of their antics that led to ghums downfall.

Only people who are strong, righteous and straight forward and don't reek of insecurity and jealousy will make a good impression..rest of them will be roasted by BB audience.

Best example is Nimrit and Sumbul this season..they had good image before entering the show..now their whole image and goodwill has gone down the drain.

mysticriver thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

I have been watching their new show tmd, I think what all mistake vankar did with ghum he is trying to rectify with tmd. Biggest example only main lead given more ss and importance and ml and fl doing reels offscreen if episode is triggered etc...

Here ghum ruined coz of this couple

But if I'm not wrong ml & FL are actually seen with other side leads more than they're with eo

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Olive_Rose

Didi probably have about 4 toys named Samrat, Mohit, Omi and biggest one named Virat!

The batteries in the first 3 are intact as for the latter it's dead!

you forgot bhavani lol also the uncle who attacked sai he is her favourite lol 😆