Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Svt611

doesn’t matter cause tmd has no spark. Ghum ke sairat were special I dont see it angad Sahiba they are bland.

Chemistry of Neil ayesha is unmatched but alas Aishwarya ke liye favoritism ruined everything.

Warna sairat could have been one of the most iconic couples of itv at the likes or kaira arshi etc

Vijendra is thoroughly professional and he mingles well with all his costars..Neil is 👎🏼...Doing reels with costars is not part of their job but many actors would do it to please fans and for the promotion..

btw I watched Vankers new show and agree it lacks the charm that ghum has..FL is boring interms of acting and characterization..she doesnt have the spark to carry a show..Bengali version is much better

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

Vijendra is thoroughly professional and he mingles well with all his costars..Neil is 👎🏼...Doing reels with costars is not part of their job but many actors would do it to please fans and for the promotion..

btw I watched Vankers new show and agree it lacks the charm that ghum has..FL is boring interms of acting and characterization..she doesnt have the spark to carry a show..Bengali version is much better

Yes and I don't enjoy Punjabi words in Hindi.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Yes and I don't enjoy Punjabi words in Hindi.

only ekta knows how to do justice of punjabi culture

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Personally not a fan of his. But yea the show lacks charm or chemistry. The sets are grandeur but it’s very bland. Ghum used to be awesome. But what to say vankar ruined his so called first child

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Svt611

doesn’t matter cause tmd has no spark. Ghum ke sairat were special I dont see it angad Sahiba they are bland.

Chemistry of Neil ayesha is unmatched but alas Aishwarya ke liye favoritism ruined everything.

Warna sairat could have been one of the most iconic couples of itv at the likes or kaira arshi etc

U r right

But I wonder, after this project , aiswarya will get work, but neil?? Which sane production give him work? Balaji? Dkp? All knows he doesn't promote onscreen pair , show and doesn't do intimate scenes with co actress and won't give respect to co actress.

1250645 thumbnail

I enjoy gath chora.. especially now that khori has changed .. suddenly that boring Riddhi man has become more flirty ..

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: akniti

U r right

But I wonder, after this project , aiswarya will get work, but neil?? Which sane production give him work? Balaji? Dkp? All knows he doesn't promote onscreen pair , show and doesn't do intimate scenes with co actress and won't give respect to co actress.

How will she get work either? Reputed PH like EK Gul and DKP won't tolerate this subpar or lack of acting skills of hers like ghum team and PH does.

Acha hai.. they both are always complaining of lack of time for each other.iss show ke baad both can sit at home 24*7 and get all the time 😌😌.

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: akniti

U r right

Who will want to work with Aishwarya? She’s a bad actor and her attitude is pathetic

1250645 thumbnail

She will get negative wale roles .. putna wale