Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
He already has a family in waiting……shruti and sahas
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: akniti

Pls yaar ..kindly try to understand...haven't u seen promo before sj program ...Mrs.asb can't afford Mr.nb yelling at her even though its their profession so Mr. Nb has to approach approachable Mr. Vankar the cd and beg to cut such scenes instead yell at sai character which Mrs. Asb loves...🤪

The woman is no different from her on screen character 🤪.

After what this couple did to ghum..I'll stay away from any show these people are associated (even as a cameo) and ofc cockrow and vankar are blacklisted too. However good a show looks, if these people are associated , I won't watch and will warn my friends and relatives not to watch .

(Yes vankar..that's the price you'll pay for butchering a good story written by Leenaji for the sake of this unprofessional couple and bending to their every tantrum).

Edited by ratna.nanda - 1 years ago
nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Virat can find another needy woman, marry and adopt another son with her and give his room.

And that adopted son will turn out to be his and Shruti/ Pakhi's biological child, of which they will come and stake claim.

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

Pehle nhi hoga #SHOOTOUTBYPOOTNA. Pakadi jayegi yeh. Gun woh panic mei snatch bhi kar sakti hai as we don't know how it will play out.

#SHOOTOUTBYPOOTNA

🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

Dekha Sai...tumhari zidd ki wajahse kia haal hua Patralekha ka. Usse laga k woh Vinu ko kho degi. Yahi, tumhari issi zidd ki wajahse hum teeno aaj iss situation mei hain..

This has become the norm in ghum.

For everything Sai is at fault. Kal ko baarish Hua.. it's due to Sai's zidd. CN mein paani nahi aaya..again sai will be blamed.

Just because a certain "non actress who pretends to be oscar actress" cannot take her character getting rightfully blamed, Sai becomes the punching bag😕.

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaome

Looks like this track will benefit potty as well.. She will have her family and sai will end up crying 🤢

accident main Pakhi or vinu aren’t hurt. Check the sbs ka last but usme pakhi is with vinu outside

So the car meets with an accident but neither get hurt. It was more a way to stop them.

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

The woman is no different from her on screen character 🤪.

After what this couple did to ghum..I'll stay away from any show these people are associated (even as a cameo) and ofc cockrow and vankar are blacklisted too. However good a show looks, if these people are associated , I won't watch and will warn my friends and relatives not to watch .

(Yes vankar..that's the price you'll pay for butchering a good story written by Leenaji for the sake of this unprofessional couple and bending to their every tantrum).

I have been watching their new show tmd, I think what all mistake vankar did with ghum he is trying to rectify with tmd. Biggest example only main lead given more ss and importance and ml and fl doing reels offscreen if episode is triggered etc...

Here ghum ruined coz of this couple

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

And that adopted son will turn out to be his and Shruti/ Pakhi's biological child, of which they will come and stake claim.

BK will get so many chirags.....

God s giving all at once..

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: akniti

I have been watching their new show tmd, I think what all mistake vankar did with ghum he is trying to rectify with tmd. Biggest example only main lead given more ss and importance and ml and fl doing reels offscreen if episode is triggered etc...

Here ghum ruined coz of this couple

doesn’t matter cause tmd has no spark. Ghum ke sairat were special I dont see it angad Sahiba they are bland.

Chemistry of Neil ayesha is unmatched but alas Aishwarya ke liye favoritism ruined everything.

Warna sairat could have been one of the most iconic couples of itv at the likes or kaira arshi etc

Rosyme thumbnail

Vinu should get hurt n leg again due to the gun shot and need Sai s help for treatment.

Else there's no other way Sai can meet Vinu later.