Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shree15

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ghum-hai-kisikey-pyaar-meiin-jagtap-reveals-vinayaks-truth-to-pakhi-sai-blames-virat-for-the-conspir_193799?ri=6&rv=6570

Aa gya spoiler.....

This is Savi track rehash, there Virat files complaint against Sai, here, Sai files complaint against Virat for knitting conspiracy with Pakhi 😬😂

Sai-Virat 🤝 Hisab equal

Also they are still maintaining the suspense ki Goli kisko lagi😬💀

Finally DCP ke against FIR…. How refreshing nah 🤣🤣🤣🤣

jags ko jhapi pao.. 🤗🤗 daal aur ghee aag mein

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Pehle nhi hoga #SHOOTOUTBYPOOTNA. Pakadi jayegi yeh. Gun woh panic mei snatch bhi kar sakti hai as we don't know how it will play out.

Edited by Nirip - 1 years ago
Nirip thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

This time Pakhi has run away from the house taking Virat's son

If it was Sai, Virat would have thrown her in jail...

Since it's Pakhi, he will ask her gently.."Pakhi, kyoon kiya tumne aisa?"

After Pakhi narrates her DDP, Virat will say "Mai tumhari takleef samajhta hoon Pakhi" and then go yell at Sai that her zidd caused the accident

Dekha Sai...tumhari zidd ki wajahse kia haal hua Patralekha ka. Usse laga k woh Vinu ko kho degi. Yahi, tumhari issi zidd ki wajahse hum teeno aaj iss situation mei hain..

Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Who knows what all he might find he Didi's secret treasure lol

Daily press karega uske ugly clothes and other things😉😉😉 will he clean Didi's toys? 🤣 or whatever she used lol

Didi probably have about 4 toys named Samrat, Mohit, Omi and biggest one named Virat!

The batteries in the first 3 are intact as for the latter it's dead!

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

Dekha Sai...tumhari zidd ki wajahse kia haal hua Patralekha ka. Usse laga k woh Vinu ko kho degi. Yahi, tumhari issi zidd ki wajahse hum teeno aaj iss situation mei hain..

In history of itv serials I never saw such love between ml and pl ...wow...virakhis ki jai.....literally no hero would have loved respected protected the way virat did for pakhi.......what a love story without confessing virat loves pakkhi he did love her from soul....it was easy for him to snatch baby vinu of 15days and give to his soulmate pakhi but now can't give back vinu to sai...

I seen many love stories prem heer, kumkum sumeet etc etc but virat love for pakhi is above everything......lucky are virakhi fans BTW.

840837 thumbnail

Why does JM always screw up Sai's plan in the name of help.

JM revealing truth made V put Sai in jail and now has given P enough time to flee.

I really don't understand why he cant help in a better way.

Obviously when Sai learns what he did and how he's responsible for warning P - she's gonna be pissed.

I really hope that the blame for everything doesn't fall on Sai. The anonymous letter , the fact that Sai was forund near bag etc makes me think Sai will be blamed :(

Hopefully JM will prove that Sai wasnt responsible either. Although nobody will believe him if he simply states Sai did not know.

For now Sai blames V. And they may even show her guilty when she realizes its JM who told P.. and at that time V will blame her for sending letter, plotting with JM to send letter.

But I dont want Sai to feel guilty for anything. Her assuming V has plotted isnt far fetched. He's broken her trust many times. She has no reason to believe him.

I don't understand where gun weilding will come in after the car accident that P, Vinu get in..

I wonder if only Vinu will be injured or perhaps both will be injured enough that P cant flee and has to hideout somewhere else. And as she does that , she gets caught.

But if all this crap ends in V and CN sympathizing with P then it'll be absolutely outrageous.

Atleast Sai told them before she left. P didn't.

She was gonna leave the country.

She is doing crap with the gun.

If she's let go off after all this as being bechaari it'll be completely unacceptable.

Edited by Nja91 - 1 years ago
Olive_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

In history of itv serials I never saw such love between ml and pl ...wow...virakhis ki jai.....literally no hero would have loved respected protected the way virat did for pakhi.......what a love story without confessing virat loves pakkhi he did love her from soul....it was easy for him to snatch baby vinu of 15days and give to his soulmate pakhi but now can't give back vinu to sai...

I seen many love stories prem heer, kumkum sumeet etc etc but virat love for pakhi is above everything......lucky are virakhi fans BTW.

Tell that to the PH, who are still trying to convince viewers that Virat loves Sai🤔

Rosyme thumbnail

Virat can find another needy woman, marry and adopt another son with her and give his room.

Olive_Rose thumbnail

The spanner in the works will be the fact that P ran as she realised V and Sai know and soon the rest of the family will know what she already knew from the beginning.

Olive_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Virat can find another needy woman, marry and adopt another son with her and give his room.

He along with the whole of CN will first need a purge from the infestation called Patralekha.