Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1250301 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

I am happy at least woh bhagi .. she did not go to mandir with vinu .. otherwise they would blame Sai

Nai yaar I k but I just want that scenario to play which they showed in promo, so that female lead gets hurt nd blame goes on that witch patralekha

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

No she’s running away to London with Vinu cause she found out the truth and doesn’t

Want to share vinu so runs away.

Toh our sherni Sai will go on search nd that witch will be caught before she escape ?

Edited by LoveSaiAyesha - 1 years ago
Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Looks like this track will benefit potty as well.. She will have her family and sai will end up crying 🤢

1250645 thumbnail

I know dear .., fatafat didi plan bana di .. visa bhi tha .. tkts bhi mil gaya .. .. toh ab yeh log London jayenge usey vaapis lane

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ghum-hai-kisikey-pyaar-meiin-jagtap-reveals-vinayaks-truth-to-pakhi-sai-blames-virat-for-the-conspir_193799?ri=6&rv=6570

Aa gya spoiler.....

This is Savi track rehash, there Virat files complaint against Sai, here, Sai files complaint against Virat for knitting conspiracy with Pakhi 😬😂

Sai-Virat 🤝 Hisab equal

Also they are still maintaining the suspense ki Goli kisko lagi😬💀

Edited by Shree15 - 1 years ago
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Means Pakhi did not come to know all of a sudden. May be she read the letter which was thrown in her room or she got to know via other means. No way she can arrange for tickets and visa at the last moment.

Flashbacks me sab reveal hoga. The story which Aishwarya posted yesterday can be related to the flashback of her planning.

Rosyme thumbnail

Oh so she has the gun.

So much drama.

Lets see who gets injured

Hope Vinu sees P , trying to blackmail others.

Rosyme thumbnail

Just because you take passport, doesn't mean she's going abroad.

Pasport s also a belonging that one can take with them for future use or identity proof.. Can go somewhere in India also.

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Just because you take passport, doesn't mean she's going abroad.

Pasport s also a belonging that one can take with them for future use or identity proof.. Can go somewhere in India also.

Arey no there's sbs segment, in that it is revealed that she is going to London to her Mom's house with Vinu as she comes to know that Vinu is Sairat's son and she don't want to share her son with anyone

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shree15

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ghum-hai-kisikey-pyaar-meiin-jagtap-reveals-vinayaks-truth-to-pakhi-sai-blames-virat-for-the-conspir_193799?ri=6&rv=6570

Aa gya spoiler.....

This is Savi track rehash, there Virat files complaint against Sai, here, Sai files complaint against Virat for knitting conspiracy with Pakhi 😬😂

Sai-Virat 🤝 Hisab equal

Also they are still maintaining the suspense ki Goli kisko lagi😬💀

Awesome! Ho gaya hisaab barabar. The upcoming episodes look interesting as per the article but we all know the end result will be pro-pakhi. 😒 Anyways the only part we can enjoy is Sai doing Virat ki dhulai. 😆