Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Today is National Holiday...so probably they will release trp tomorrow.

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shree15

From the updates the episode looks highly misjointed, it's has no continuity with yesterday's episode, yesterday's episode end with Virat telling Pakhi the truth on phone and she didn't listen it and she was outside, then when did she came back home, plus why Virat thinks that he has to tell Pakhi, but isn't he already told her the truth as per him, it's Pakhi who didn't listen it, plus if she ran away with Vinu with bags and all then why didn't anyone from CN notice it......

The episode is very suspicious, there's something missing for sure, can it be someone's dream coz the continuity doesn't match with previous episode, also the bts we got so far are confusing asf, Aria was in white gown in Sandy's birthday party means Savi was supposed to attend the party but in today's episode she is in night dress, all just this things are contradictory, means either we are perceiving the episode differently or they are deliberately releasing confusing bts to maintain ambiguity ☹️

There's no dream nothing. We're getting the chronology wrong just like PakRat anniversary.

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Sbb was superb today.

Pakhi ran away to London to her mom with Vinu causwbshe found out the truth. Sai gets livid with Virat and blamed him that he purposely sent p and vinu away. Virat argues why would he so sai says you would cause you only see Patralekha ka dard uski Mamta not mine. Years back you snatched my son and gave it to p now you’re doing the same.
Virat says what are you saying why would I separate my family

So sai says my family Waah, this is exactly what you have done

She says both my kids are my life savi and vinu are my life and you took my life away from me virat

Pakhi and vinus car meets with an accident.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

Sbb was superb today.

Pakhi ran away to London to her mom with Vinu causwbshe found out the truth. Sai gets livid with Virat and blamed him that he purposely sent p and vinu away. Virat argues why would he so sai says you would cause you only see Patralekha ka dard uski Mamta not mine. Years back you snatched my son and gave it to p now you’re doing the same.

She says both my kids are my life savi and vinu are my life and you took my life away from me virat

sai should give one right on his face

Naya_31 thumbnail

Meanwhile Rat who got betrayed by his pyaari cheez

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

Sbb was superb today.

So what abt promo, that who will get hurt? Bcz they showed accident of thus witch na

1250645 thumbnail

Ha so she is in London for a holiday .. how will Sai go .. uska passport bhi nahi hoga

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

Ha so she is in London for a holiday .. how will Sai go .. uska passport bhi nahi hoga

So that promo was fake?

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

No she’s running away to London with Vinu cause she found out the truth and doesn’t

Want to share vinu so runs away.

1250645 thumbnail

I am happy at least woh bhagi .. she did not go to mandir with vinu .. otherwise they would blame Sai

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago