Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shree15

From the updates the episode looks highly misjointed, it's has no continuity with yesterday's episode, yesterday's episode end with Virat telling Pakhi the truth on phone and she didn't listen it and she was outside, then when did she came back home, plus why Virat thinks that he has to tell Pakhi, but isn't he already told her the truth as per him, it's Pakhi who didn't listen it, plus if she ran away with Vinu with bags and all then why didn't anyone from CN notice it......

The episode is very suspicious, there's something missing for sure, can it be someone's dream coz the continuity doesn't match with previous episode, also the bts we got so far are confusing asf, Aria was in white gown in Sandy's birthday party means Savi was supposed to attend the party but in today's episode she is in night dress, all just this things are contradictory, means either we are perceiving the episode differently or they are deliberately releasing confusing bts to maintain ambiguity ☹️

Seems they edited out things as trp fell badly due to Pootna k lectures n farzi love for Vinu

Nirip thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

hahahah haa meine abhi dekha. Buildup chal raha tha toh vasuli ka dialogue yaad aaya. - jaldi bol subeh Panvel nikalna bai

Nutty seems like trp k chakkar mei...poora ek episode khaa gyi Pootna ki.story

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nirip

Pootna ka story will be shown as flashbacks …. Ruko jara aaram seh … Sai peh letter ka blame ayega

Dragging toh guaranteed hai aaj nahin toh kal 🤣🤣🤣

840837 thumbnail

BK is completely ridiculous. When Savi truth was revealed , she didnt accept. But now she claims Sai is always truthful and has no questions about Sai's declaration. not even to confirm with V. V agreed Savi is his baby but BK wont but ghar ka male chiraag hai sunke she has no qualms going back on her words. Now suddenly she is easily accepting that Vinu wasnt paraya but is the ghar ka chiraag- Vinu as Sai has declared. If Sai is always truthful, then why isnt her POV on other things accepted?! When she called VP out for their relatioship, BK didnt accept. When Sai said P was wrong in being surrogate, BK didnt accept. She is ridiculous. Old hag should be sent on a pilgrimage.

Nirip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Pootna ka story will be shown as flashbacks …. Ruko jara aaram seh … Sai peh letter ka blame ayega

Dragging toh guaranteed hai aaj nahin toh kal 🤣🤣🤣

Ek Patralekha free episode ki keemat tum kia jaano😉

Pehle yeh khushi absorb karu, phir V ka bheegi billi avatar before Sai n the invsisble slap...Him thinking k P will turn suicidal n she running away🤣🤣

Itana kharcha kiu kiaa dresses pe.... mere favorite colour ki band bajja di V ne😔

The decor was good but clowns pe itana kharacha

Sai stood tall amongst all with her beauty n expressions

Edited by Nirip - 1 years ago
1250645 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

I think it will come in flashback ..

I have no plans of following Pootna .. but I saw tanmay rishi is not shooting .. ..

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago
Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sadiltl

I know people are blind in love. Sai is blind and batti gul in virat’s love!! Imagine if he had actually stood by her . Aise wiase pati ke liye itna adjustment and uski current biwi and destroyer ke liye itni respect? Did Virat rub on her too much after leap 😡

I wanted to enter the screen and shut her mouth for calling her with ji 🙄

please send a note to Vankar . I might hate sai more than virat otherwise

This is wrong.... so wrong 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Koi mujhe yeh samjhao… why was Sai referring to Virat as police office with farz and need to say truth to family…

Come on Sai this is the same pathetic DCP husband of yours that used power to hide Vinu’s details from you… it was just 72 hours ago…

Wo bhi delusion mein rehti hai aaj kal🤪

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aminarose31

Better than Adam's family theme in wedding anniversary.

That was something lol i couldn't with uncle and didi's expressions during their sensual dance lol 😭🤪

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Even if CN family forget about pakhi giving birth to vinu

Sai will remind them every minute

Vo vinu jise patralekha ji ne apni kok meih 9 mahine pala tha 🤣