Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aminarose31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

no, but this theme looks weird🤪 sparkling lavender something and I don’t understand the reason for the party 🎊

Better than Adam's family theme in wedding anniversary.

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Koi please Virat ke brown watch chori karleh…

That watch is hideous with his attire … black belt ya navy blue bhi chalta…. But BROWN…

it doesn’t go with uniform either

Aminarose31 thumbnail

Hello all of you Happy Republic Day 🙏🥳🎊🎉🔥

Coolmeg thumbnail

Koi mujhe yeh samjhao… why was Sai referring to Virat as police office with farz and need to say truth to family…

Come on Sai this is the same pathetic DCP husband of yours that used power to hide Vinu’s details from you… it was just 72 hours ago…

Coolmeg thumbnail

See perfectly placed hot pink!!!!!

5D1DF08A-92AC-4E26-96C4-14C191016210.jpeg

Namikfan123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, unique she is 😘

Mikis thumbnail

I noticed one thing today....I think the watch belt is to match with the phone cover!!!

Both are brown

I agree tho it's an eye sore lol looks bad

840837 thumbnail

Sai was at her sarcastic best without any screeching/shouting. She pointed out that the "chiraag" they seek was in front of their eyes but hidden by V. She reminds V that hes a police officer, and hes still not no guts to speak the truth and do the due diligence. She calls P as "ji" but she also says that she doesnt care when P finds out/not. She has left that up to V and Chavannis. Its not her job to tell P separately. so that 'ji" is just to indicate formality not respect. She is only focused on her mission- to tell Vinu who she is to him. Sai is never gonna deny the fact that the Chavannis have a biological connect with both Vinu and Savi. She also cannot ignore that P did birth Vinu as the surrogate but that doesnt mean she is the mother. She calls herself asli aai. So she is clear in her head. She cannot force them to acknowledge Savi as also being chiraag but she will not stay mute if they insult her. She knows that most of them dont have anything against either child but her focus is only on her meeting Vinu as his aai.

Edited by Nja91 - 1 years ago
Coolmeg thumbnail

So Kaku is still not believing Savi is Sai and Vs daughter…. But just one simple statement from Sai that Vinu is the same one she didn’t even confirm with Virat….

Kya hadh hai Sai jhoothi nahi hai ….. par Savi hamareh ghar ki koi nahin hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Coolmeg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mikis

I noticed one thing today....I think the watch belt is to match with the phone cover!!!

Both are brown

I agree tho it's an eye sore lol looks bad

Saw that and both are hideous…. Phone toh phir bhi tolerate kar leh…. But with such suit that brown watch doesn’t go…

I think it’s their personal items so oh well…