Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It was evident from the narrative right from the start. If they want , they can flip Virat overnight. Post leap, the flip in Virat, Sai with regards to each other has been evident. Which is why it was no use to see it episodic.

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Did we get separated as children in a Gucci store or something?

That's my favourite colour too!

...and I love the lavender/mauve+white combination

Didn't get enough time with it....that's my only complaint with an episode being skipped

Aww…. ❤️❤️💕💕🤗🤗🤗🤗

I had to watch the episode twice first time I was all engrossed in the decorations… those dreamy drapes, the white veil that was hanging from the ceiling

Then the centerpiece just walked in …. Sai with that pink awesome color … i don’t like pink but it just complimented the decor!!! It was the perfect shade of lavender and pink!!!

I will be watching this episode again on mute !!!

Actually Virat’s blazer didn’t look that bad on second thought!

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Moor278

Vahi I was saying to you yesterday...

Sai won't stay angry at V...

The moment V says something against P and handsover Vinu to her.. she will melt.... that's how they are writing her... 😔

Isliye I don't want Vinu to go to her... thoda to gussa extend karao yaar 😡

P needs to go fully jetblack for Sai to come out of this debt.

And for that matter... agar Sai hi itni forgiving hai towards P... should V be criticized? 😡...

I don't like this approach. 😕 ... V and CN to bekar hai hi... Sai needs to treat P as surrogate only.. stop treating her as Vinus mumma. 👎🏼

She was talking like Their Bahu only today 😳. Her reference to vinu as hers and virat son so joyfully looking at “pakhi ka pati” virat was not required. I know she is pure at heart but I want her to be little stricter with that 2 timer. 🙄

How I wanted her to go back to him only if it was a fake marriage. Now I think she will be fine if vinu comes back and virat says he didn’t touch pakhi. He will say pakhi touching him is her truth and his truth is he didn’t touch her like that 🤪.

Coolmeg thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Dhulai hogi kya ab aur? He will help find out about Patralekha’s whereabouts

that last scene when Virat said crazy didi left with passports…. Sai ka face was like 🤺 I toh already imagined Sai seedha woh blazer ka collar pakad keh doh dalegi V koh un kapdo mein…

In my imagination a lot happened in that last byte!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

sadiltl thumbnail

So my question for both sai and virat? Who is your love child savi? Is she not chirag? I don’t like her being sidelined totally 😳😣.

Sai should have told aapke do do chirag hain. In that way, she would have bought acceptance for savi too!!

Edited by sadiltl - 1 years ago
Coolmeg thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

It was evident from the narrative right from the start. If they want , they can flip Virat overnight. Post leap, the flip in Virat, Sai with regards to each other has been evident. Which is why it was no use to see it episodic.

flip Virat… I didn’t see anything today .. I mean he was just all Pakhi … Pakhi ….
when Sai said mera aur Virat ka beta hai that time also he has this blank expression jaise koh musibat hai

I don’t know today Neil was horrible … what was he doing phone peh call karke looking at the passport … then that slow walk from stairs to inform P has left with Vinu. Is he a father has no concerns that P and Vinu are gone with luggage

btw didi toh apne alag room mein shift hui thi phir kapde wapas kyun …

Even Sai she didn’t say a word that Vinu’s closet is empty …. Moron Mohit and gang started searching

I mean yeah If Virat is keeping open ended today so he can flip tomm thik hai…. OMG today the way he was concerned for Pakhi …. Sai keh liye bhi itna nahin kiya kabhi… 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Edited by Coolmeg - 1 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail

Aish’s insta story says night shoot! She looks like she is back in CN?

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sadiltl

So my question for both sai and virat? Who is your love child savi? Is she not chirag? I don’t like her being sidelined totally 😳😣.

Sai should have told aapke do do chirag hain. In that way, she would have bought acceptance for savi too!!

I am disappointed to see both Sai and Virat not giving importance to Savi and both refer Vinu as Chirag . I know the track is about Vinu but still she basic bonding between characters should be shown . With this reveal Savi will lose her importance forever in CN . I feel for time being Sai will be into Vinu and Virat in dilemma so Savi will feel neglected. I hope they dedicate one track to Savi .
nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I may be in minority but I didn't think much about chirag/waaris reference with respect to Vinu by either Virat or Sai ....I wouldn't make much meaning out of it

First, it could have been due to the fact that Vinu is elder to Savi...so he is the heir in some sense. Need not be about gender.

Second, writers have no idea about the history ...nor do they think about such nuances...it's all about putting together a conversation...this track is Vinu's so they will highlight him as waaris/chirag. We might see Savi-Vini gender discrimination by BK later on though...

Edited by nethraa_99 - 1 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aish’s insta story says night shoot! She looks like she is back in CN?

Yup saw that . She is wearing bindi so she maybe in the salwar not that dress with green coat . Just like accident track , this might not be what we are expecting.