Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Yeah that Patralekha ji ne kokh mein paala that was so 😑

We can guess how long her anger towards Virat will last

Bakwaas writing

Vahi I was saying to you yesterday...

Sai won't stay angry at V...

The moment V says something against P and handsover Vinu to her.. she will melt.... that's how they are writing her... πŸ˜”

Isliye I don't want Vinu to go to her... thoda to gussa extend karao yaar 😑

P needs to go fully jetblack for Sai to come out of this debt.

And for that matter... agar Sai hi itni forgiving hai towards P... should V be criticized? 😑...

I don't like this approach. πŸ˜• ... V and CN to bekar hai hi... Sai needs to treat P as surrogate only.. stop treating her as Vinus mumma. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

NainaDavid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shree15

From the updates the episode looks highly misjointed, it's has no continuity with yesterday's episode, yesterday's episode end with Virat telling Pakhi the truth on phone and she didn't listen it and she was outside, then when did she came back home, plus why Virat thinks that he has to tell Pakhi, but isn't he already told her the truth as per him, it's Pakhi who didn't listen it, plus if she ran away with Vinu with bags and all then why didn't anyone from CN notice it......

The episode is very suspicious, there's something missing for sure, can it be someone's dream coz the continuity doesn't match with previous episode, also the bts we got so far are confusing asf, Aria was in white gown in Sandy's birthday party means Savi was supposed to attend the party but in today's episode she is in night dress, all just this things are contradictory, means either we are perceiving the episode differently or they are deliberately releasing confusing bts to maintain ambiguity ☹️

Or perhaps they cut some scenes in between and directly jumped to party today

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Shree15

From the updates the episode looks highly misjointed, it's has no continuity with yesterday's episode, yesterday's episode end with Virat telling Pakhi the truth on phone and she didn't listen it and she was outside, then when did she came back home, plus why Virat thinks that he has to tell Pakhi, but isn't he already told her the truth as per him, it's Pakhi who didn't listen it, plus if she ran away with Vinu with bags and all then why didn't anyone from CN notice it......

The episode is very suspicious, there's something missing for sure, can it be someone's dream coz the continuity doesn't match with previous episode, also the bts we got so far are confusing asf, Aria was in white gown in Sandy's birthday party means Savi was supposed to attend the party but in today's episode she is in night dress, all just this things are contradictory, means either we are perceiving the episode differently or they are deliberately releasing confusing bts to maintain ambiguity ☹️

It could be something like bus accident episode...

In order to have a cliffhanger they patched up scenes... Tomm might be more detailed.

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nirip

Lagta hai trp munh k bal girke Marr gyi

Kal subha utt te hi I better get good news ! 😎

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Kal subha utt te hi I better get good news ! 😎

You will have to wait for one more day, trp will not come today, it'll come on Friday due to republic day holiday todayπŸ˜†

Edited by Shree15 - 1 years ago
nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Moor278

Vahi I was saying to you yesterday...

Sai won't stay angry at V...

The moment V says something against P and handsover Vinu to her.. she will melt.... that's how they are writing her... πŸ˜”

Isliye I don't want Vinu to go to her... thoda to gussa extend karao yaar 😑

P needs to go fully jetblack for Sai to come out of this debt.

And for that matter... agar Sai hi itni forgiving hai towards P... should V be criticized? 😑...

I don't like this approach. πŸ˜• ... V and CN to bekar hai hi... Sai needs to treat P as surrogate only.. stop treating her as Vinus mumma. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

They are butchering Sai...that's one reason for decrease in online buzz

Virat is butchered....if Sai's character is also compromised, then what is there to watch the show?

They have massacred the story

Rosyme thumbnail

Yes ur right ...

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moor278

It could be something like bus accident episode...

In order to have a cliffhanger they patched up scenes... Tomm might be more detailed.

Yeah that I also thought that maybe to maintain the suspense where P go and whether she knows the truth or not, they did this hotchpotch work, most probably we will get the clear picture tommrow.....

Hence I'm waiting for tomorrow's epi before commenting anything πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Yeah that Patralekha ji ne kokh mein paala that was so 😑

We can guess how long her anger towards Virat will last

Bakwaas writing

I know people are blind in love. Sai is blind and batti gul in virat’s love!! Imagine if he had actually stood by her . Aise wiase pati ke liye itna adjustment and uski current biwi and destroyer ke liye itni respect? Did Virat rub on her too much after leap 😑

I wanted to enter the screen and shut her mouth for calling her with ji πŸ™„

please send a note to Vankar . I might hate sai more than virat otherwise

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Nutty uth jao !! Saturday ka episode aaj air hora hai 🀣 🀣 🀣

hahahah haa meine abhi dekha. Buildup chal raha tha toh vasuli ka dialogue yaad aaya. - jaldi bol subeh Panvel nikalna bai