Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1250645 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Hahaha even I too noticed it. Ashwini aise khush hui as if Sai is pregnant with Virat's baby and expects Virat to announce the pregnancy. 😂

even I felt .. khushakhabari .. was so wierd .. as if she expected Sai to give pregnancy news with virat ..

Angel9986 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Feel out of blue episode..fast space n virat ko goli lagake mar do.. btw when holi coming?

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

If I hate sai at all … it is because of her Patralekha ji 😡

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

even I felt .. khushakhabari .. was so wierd .. as if she expected Sai to give pregnancy news with virat ..

These actors need to work on their expressions lol. The other day when Sai told Virat either you bring the entire police force with you to stop me or just kill me, Virat started smiling as if she cracked a joke

840837 thumbnail

I'm confused. Vinu called Sai from home. How the F did V not catch P at home then?! How did he not realize when she came in since he was at home only. How did she take all of the stuff and leave if he was at home the whole time and so was everyone else. What a useless IPS - he proves it everyday. He even had time to get dressed up in the color coordinated lilac colored coat for party instead of telling P the truth that he is pretending to be very desperate about. And then he says - gimme 5 minutes. joh 72 hours mein nahi karpaaya , 5 min mein karlega?!

He should be glad that sai is making his job easier. Anyway he is spineless and a coward.

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

I'm confused. Vinu called Sai from home. How the F did V not catch P at home then?! How did he not realize when she came in since he was at home only. How did she take all of the stuff and leave if he was at home the whole time and so was everyone else. What a useless IPS - he proves it everyday. He even had time to get dressed up in the color coordinated lilac colored coat for party instead of telling P the truth that he is pretending to be very desperate about. And then he says - gimme 5 minutes. joh 72 hours mein nahi karpaaya , 5 min mein karlega?!

He should be glad that sai is making his job easier. Anyway he is spineless and a coward.

Sai and Jagtap should be credited for it. Sai told the entire family the truth and Jagtap made sure Pakhi gets to know the truth. Once again Jagtap changed these three peoples destinies.

Virat heaved a sigh of relief after Sai told everyone the truth. I was like, kaisa useless IPS officer hai tu. Ek sach bolne ke liye 3 din se zyada lag gaye phir bhi tu nahi bol paya and Sai didn't even take 5 minutes to tell the truth. 😂

1172910 thumbnail
Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Nutty uth jao !! Saturday ka episode aaj air hora hai 🤣 🤣 🤣

Lagta hai trp munh k bal girke Marr gyi

1250645 thumbnail

No Sai was not dressed for party .. she was wearing pink churidar