Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

So this track is another damp squib like accident track. 😐

let’s see. See we know she ain’t going anywhere but if the narrative doesn’t change now then it’s pointless for us to keep watching. I stand by this that post this sai should get the boy or else bye bye

NainaDavid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moor278

Hats off to VC... idhar timer laga hua hai... phir bhi banda dresses up in theme clothes ... utni Der main P se baat hi Kar leta.

BTW Didi agar passport leke gai hai to aur bhi Asaan hai dhundhna.... DCP can use his usual power na? Rok lo airport pe 🤣

Will is will DCP use his brains?

Ya sasta sundar tikau Jagtap Sqi ki madat karega 🤪

When it's about catching criminal, intimidating, vile intentions & acts of Pakhi or finding culprits of Sai, Virat's IPS powers and brain vanish into thin air 😀

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Svt611

from where? I knew she wasn’t going anywhere. Means she isn’t shot re…. So then who is?

For me the boy has to choose his mother, p can stay in the show anyways she won’t leave.

I know she won’t leave but was thinking she will be on run with Sai Virat searching for her and face off in somewhere outside but she is back to CN . Anyway let’s see what happens .
sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

What are Ashwini’s joyful expressions at sais “khush khabar” and when she says virat will only say it. 🤣it looked like she was expecting sai is pregnant and virat was terrified that he knocked her secretly 😆🤣

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I know she won’t leave but was thinking she will be on run with Sai Virat searching for her and face off in somewhere outside but she is back to CN . Anyway let’s see what happens .

they could’ve shot that already. We don’t know what the sequence is.

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

What are Ashwini’s joyful expressions at sais “khush khabar” and when she says virat will only say it. 🤣it looked like she was expecting sai is pregnant and virat was terrified that he knocked her secretly 😆🤣

Ashwini was like sai bada tum agayi and all 🥱🙄

I was like apni current bahu pe dhyan Doh leave sai alone girgit Asswini

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Mera favorite color kah decoration wasted for such a thanda pol Khol…. Ye acha nahin kiya set decorations waalon neh

🤣🤣🤣😎😎😎😎

Did we get separated as children in a Gucci store or something?

That's my favourite colour too!

...and I love the lavender/mauve+white combination

Didn't get enough time with it....that's my only complaint with an episode being skipped

Edited by nethraa_99 - 1 years ago
Dishasuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think she can't say away from NB so sticking with him on his shoot...she might be waiting for him so that they can go home together.

Nivedha1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Looks like Pakhi is back in Chavan niwas. Mrs loudspeaker can’t stop from posting. She put a story stating late night shoot and the background if of Chavan niwas 🥱

Areh yaar..kuch nahi hua use? Gun se khud tapak jaathi tho acha hota...I hope Sai gets shot..Us Virat ko tho pata chale ki what his organic biwi is capable of

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

let’s see. See we know she ain’t going anywhere but if the narrative doesn’t change now then it’s pointless for us to keep watching. I stand by this that post this sai should get the boy or else bye bye

Yeah Pakhi is not going anywhere but I really hope Sai gets her son back so that the story moves forward. She has sindoor on so Virat isn't shot. Most likely it's Sai who got shot or Vinu.

Somehow I feel Vinu should get shot by Pakhi though he should survive. Virat ki aankhon se mahaan selfless Pakhi ki patti hategi. Jis aurat ke liye he betrayed and hurt Sai ussi aurat hurt Vinu. That would be an awesome track though I know makers will only show crap.