Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

The show is actually good so far...its like ishqbaaz...but what to expect from cockroach, it will soon turn into love triangle and polygamy 😆

it’ll all get mixed-up and turn into some soup shack lol 🤣

840837 thumbnail

Blurb- Virat gets into trouble when Sai visits the Chavan mansion to reveal Vinayak's truth. Sai and Virat get shattered as Pakhi gets missing from the house along with Vinayak.

Blurb image and synopsis make it sound like Sai will have to again take the onus of doing it herself because as usual the V who promised to handle this himself will fail to deliver what he agreed upon. Why cant he do even ONE thing right?!

I do not look forward to seeing everyone blame Sai again. It would be nice that when P is discovered to have fleed, the blame falls on HER and not on Sai. But as always I expect that the rules will be different. Whenever Sai left it was her mistake and when P leaves thats not her fault but Sai's .Their hypocrisy will start again.

840837 thumbnail

I agree that what makes V even more disgusting is the lack of any genuine affection even for his kids. His BS towards Sai is established and not even surprising anymore but one would have hoped that his kids would be his number one priority but they are not. Its all very superficial and fake. he was shown emotional about learning Vinu is his OG kid and yesterday he was supposedly emotional to see Savi's name plate. But those scenes and that performance is not at all convincing to show his fatherly affection.

They showed one scene of him getting all OTT when BK suggested Savi was illegitimate but thats it.

all these random scenes of group hugs of Sai V and kids or him buying gifts for Savi and Vinu are not at all enough to establish him as a good father.

Overall his chemistry with neither child onscreen is looking like anything too special. He doesnt look too affected by people constantly talking about waaris. He seems to have slightly more concern for Vinu ONLY after learning he is the OG. he is completely ignoring savi. At no point did he care to ask Sai about her, her likes/dislikes, the years he missed.

All his reactions are half-assed. The fact that he so easily got over P spewing venom about Savi is outrageous. The fact that he allows BK to badmouth both his kids is ridiculous.

Even after realizing that Vinu is OG and his khoon, he is letting everyone assume he is adopted and Savi is already declared illegitimate by BK. So he is placing the needs of one woman that he supposedly doesnt even love over everything just because of some sense of farz or obligation- but we have never seen P do anything SO mindblowing. She has only been selfish. She has not achieved anything remarkable. but he has decided he needs to feel indebted to her. but he never felt any indebtedness to Kamal Sir or Sai - and thats why he has taken for granted all their sacrifices and continues to do so.

he is an entitled, indecisive, self pitying douchebag who is failing at one more aspect- bad son, bad brother, bad student, bad IPS, bad husband and now also a bad father.

Utterly hopeless character.

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Seems like today's episode is interesting compared to yesterday's though I don't have any hopes. As usual Sai will be humiliated and Virat will stand there mute. He has become worst than even laptop dhone wali gopi bahu lol

840837 thumbnail

I wish I had control over how the show turned out. I remember a long while back there was a regional TV show where essentially there were breakpoints created in the story and at each point there was a choice to be made- will the characters and plot move in direction A or direction B. And if direction A was chosen- then after that again there was a fork - deviating at a1 or a2- > and if a1-> then a3 or a4 and so on and so forth. And the makers had actually shot multiple variations accounting for these options. And then audience would have to vote for the option they preferred and based on majority they would pick the version to telecast. I thought it was a really cool concept and a really great way to engage the audience in the show.

Its really sad to be addicted to a show where I am constantly hoping for something to change for good and surprise me but instead I only get shocks or more cringe and very little to cheer about.

I was genuinely excited about K raising her voice and being friendly with Sai but I am left disappointed.

Everytime a scenario comes that seems like they could make CN, V and P introspect, I sit up and take notice but they always disappoint.

Even with harinee, they made it seem as if she'd hate P and be pro-Sai but she is really a furniture.

Same for pullu.

UM turned antiV for a brief minute or two yesterday but she is such a flipper, she is inconsequential.

Tbh, I wish I could see a scene where Sai discusses with Savi that its not ok for her to omit Usha from the family nameplate to accommodate V when UM has been the one there since her childhood. Especially when V hasnt really done anything to deserve that much affection. But neither has UM so its useless. It'd have been interesting if UM was more genuine - to see Sai speak up for her and teaching her daughter about the importance of relationships that arent biological but mean a lot

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Virat wasn’t ready to reveal the truth but sai told everyone that vinu is her and virats son

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Svt611

Virat wasn’t ready to reveal the truth but sai told everyone that vinu is her and virats son

Was pakhi there? Updates please 🙏

Svt611 thumbnail

Sai tells everyone that Virat hid the truth and purposely tried to keep her away from the truth and it was because of Bappa she got to know the truth. And now she will tell vinu the truth

Virat stops her but sai has had enough and she doesn’t care what Pakhi goes through

Svt611 thumbnail

Pakhi ran away leaving her phone behind and took the passports of vinu and hers

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Was pakhi there? Updates please 🙏

No pakhi today