Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RejiBuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

Yes. Tamil one is the best version compared to other language versions. I can actually connect with gopi character. He is failed as husband to bhagya. But his love for his kids can be felt. When it's between radhika and inaya (his daughter), he never gave up his daughter. Always asked radhika to adjust with his daughter. And here we have virat who got mesmerized with the woman's beauty who cursed his daughter and ignored his daughter for her sake. There is a reason I despise virat character. It's not even about sai. When a cheater husband can show his father love and take stand for his kids , virat the so called farzi person was shown prioritising his second wife (who is criminal) over his kids.

Yes he even enquired his son about dil's pregnancy then went for her baby shower n blessed her even when he wasn't invited. Never prioritized his children n even there was no fight between step daughters except some insecurities at beginning.

Yes whenever they remake Bengali serial they gives good output in Tamil version by balancing drama comedy romantic etc without any cringe and shows some normal family drama which happens in real. BK, Nenjam marapathillai are good example

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moor278

I think it also depends on how the source material is copied.

I don't know about PS so I can't comment.

But I do watch LB and Ghum... and there is stark difference in both.

The family is pretty normal in LB and not continuously nasty towards Sindhu/Sai. BK is especially pretty soft and cool, even appreciates Sindhu wholeheartedly.

In yesterday's episode Rukmini and Sindhu had run and catch situation around the dinner table. Can anyone imagine BK doing this with Sai????

All the controversial situations in Ghum are handled differently...

Even the recurrent complaint of ours.. that V didn't maintain boundaries with P, going into her room at odd hours doesn't happen in LB. All Raghav Madhu convos are in public area of the house.

There are repeated mentions that Raghav Madhu are devar bhabhi. Raghav is pretty sorted as compared to V. He himself has told her countless times that you are my brother's wife.

The PH and the interpretation in the context matters immensely in my opinion. LB has taken Ghum feedback quite seriously... and has improved. And more importantly their reference is Ghum and not KD.

Yeah. Tamil version kd also handled controversial topics very maturely. Saranya had good rapport with most of the family members. There was a scene where Saranya rebuke Vikram when he tries to defend his family's crime during devi tai track. Vikram also understands Saranya point and ready to punish his family. In other versions Saranya/spandana characters influence hero characters in positive manner. Ml character gets progression due to fl influence. In Hindi it is reverse. Sai herself was shown whitewashing family crimes during devi track and many more tracks.

In tamil version, Satya (pakhi) character stops lusting over vikram after a point, all she wants is revenge. But she realises her husband love and gets happy ending with him. Vikram always clear about his feelings. He openly admits his past infront of everyone when saranya confronts him instead of trying to protect Satya honour by making his wife look like a liar.

There are many fun moments/romantic moments in tamil version. By the reviews, I feel kannada version also light hearted.

Ghum show takes toxicity to next level though they get trp for positive tracks. P

Kumuda-123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RejiBuji

Yes he even enquired his son about dil's pregnancy then went for her baby shower n blessed her even when he wasn't invited. Never prioritized his children n even there was no fight between step daughters except some insecurities at beginning.

Yes whenever they remake Bengali serial they gives good output in Tamil version by balancing drama comedy romantic etc without any cringe and shows some normal family drama which happens in real. BK, Nenjam marapathillai are good example

It's kinda pleasant to watch Gopi treating mayu as his own daughter though he is not her biological father (if I am not wrong). Gopi is actually good definition of intersting and layered character.
RejiBuji thumbnail

It's kinda pleasant to watch Gopi treating mayu as his own daughter though he is not her biological father (if I am not wrong). Gopi is actually good definition of intersting and layered character.

Yes Mayu is radhika n her first husband child loves Mayu without any partiality. He is such a great actor I saw him in many movies n serial but here he is the hero in serial delivers different expressions according to situations even his comic banter with his father he perfectly portrays Grey character. Also this guy isn't darpok really loves radhika took stand for n married her not like vanraj they showed him as womanizer n ran away during his married with kavya Infact in anu serial they shows all husband's r cheater or abuser or spineless.

Here all woman n men have equally good charactersation without showing men as abuser

Edited by RejiBuji - 1 years ago
RejiBuji thumbnail

Yeah. Tamil version kd also handled controversial topics very maturely. Saranya had good rapport with most of the family members. There was a scene where Saranya rebuke Vikram when he tries to defend his family's crime during devi tai track. Vikram also understands Saranya point and ready to punish his family. In other versions Saranya/spandana characters influence hero characters in positive manner. Ml character gets progression due to fl influence. In Hindi it is reverse. Sai herself was shown whitewashing family crimes during devi track and many more tracks.

In tamil version, Satya (pakhi) character stops lusting over vikram after a point, all she wants is revenge. But she realises her husband love and gets happy ending with him. Vikram always clear about his feelings. He openly admits his past infront of everyone when saranya confronts him instead of trying to protect Satya honour by making his wife look like a liar.

There are many fun moments/romantic moments in tamil version. By the reviews, I feel kannada version also light hearted.

Ghum show takes toxicity to next level though they get trp for positive tracks. P

Virakm toh gem hai he always corrected his mistakes n tried to work in his marriage. Even saranya is good for good n bad for bad if they mistreat them badly she took revenge in her own way also saranya n Vikram had cute height chemistry
Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The family is pretty normal in LB and not continuously nasty towards Sindhu/Sai. BK is especially pretty soft and cool, even appreciates Sindhu wholeheartedly.

In yesterday's episode Rukmini and Sindhu had run and catch situation around the dinner table. Can anyone imagine BK doing this with Sai????

Even the recurrent complaint of ours.. that V didn't maintain boundaries with P, going into her room at odd hours doesn't happen in LB. All Raghav Madhu convos are in public area of the house.

There are repeated mentions that Raghav Madhu are devar bhabhi. Raghav is pretty sorted as compared to V. He himself has told her countless times that you are my brother's wife.

The PH and the interpretation in the context matters immensely in my opinion. LB has taken Ghum feedback quite seriously... and has improved. And more importantly their reference is Ghum and not KD.

Even KD looks far far better compared to Ghum at this point.....

Although there was toxicity but not to this level, Family also seemed pretty normal and light hearted and Even Rono Emon got some good solo romantic tracks like Ujanpur and all.....

In all the versions of this show, Ghum seems the most toxic, problematic and controversial......☹️

Edited by Shree15 - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Yes whether it pandian store or bakiyalakshmi it has realistic especially side characters their characters r really relatable n realistic. Even bakiyalakshmi isn't like anupama serial running for 3 yrs without fake feminism mein maa hoon aurat hoon without 5 panno ki bhashan n romantic side kick for FL

5 page of lecture lol 🤣🤣 lol yes she does that lol it’s so annoying and the never ending nonsense of her ex in laws lol

forumgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Screenplay of ghum is obviously written keeping in mind of Bhatt couple.

Cvs had Sairat who was the trp triumph card.
but sadly for them Vankar destroyed the card.

Other serials have a proper vamp. And she gets the most screenspace.
pakhi being a nasty vamp could have been a good performance in aishwaryas career.

Here for bhatt couple they are not losing anything

They getting to be husband and wife onscreen.
having most of the scenes together.
they getting offscreen time.

Also gettin money

only we audience are suffering

To deviate audience Vankar uses the kids and Sairat story in the background. That is why no progress in Virat’s character.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ghum telugu version started recently...

Bhavani character is too good....they are showing good understanding b/n ashwini and bhavani.

Family is not at all toxic. Every one accepted sai wholeheartedly except pl.

They are loving the bond b/n devi and sai.

At present i liked bhavani character alot.

Kumuda-123 thumbnail

Yes Mayu is radhika n her first husband child loves Mayu without any partiality. He is such a great actor I saw him in many movies n serial but here he is the hero in serial delivers different expressions according to situations even his comic banter with his father he perfectly portrays Grey character. Also this guy isn't darpok really loves radhika took stand for n married her not like vanraj they showed him as womanizer n ran away during his married with kavya Infact in anu serial they shows all husband's r cheater or abuser or spineless.

Here all woman n men have equally good charactersation without showing men as abuser

Agree. Gopi is one of my favourite characters. And the actor does fantastic job. Even his romance with radhika was not cringe to watch. Gopi is not positive lead still that character & actor gets audience love. That's the power of good script.