Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RejiBuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

In bagya lakshmi, her second son character, her daughter in law character, her father in law characters are too good. Mother in law character was not much toxic. She was shown as narrow minded not outright toxic. Anupama was nothing infront of that. Gopi (vanraj) and radhika characters also entertaining to watch. Radhika(kavya) treats Gopi daughter so much better than pakhi treats savi. But pakhi was hailed as yashoda. That's the difference between makers view. Gopi and his father scenes are hilarious to watch.

Yes in love FIL character n selvi character,selvi character is quite real character in serial. I also love how FIL roasts his son gopi. Even I liked Radhika character there makers never went ema way unlike other versions n made good frdshp between radhika n bakya.

Also they took different ways for elder son marriage with another religion girl n now they r setting track for younger son marriage with widow with her child.

Yes MIL is narrowminded not that toxic also even she loves her son but never forgive n accept him quickly. Unlike baa who curses all dil n supports her laadla.

Bacche bhi itna brats nahi hai.

Especially bakya mein aurat hoon maa hoon nahi karti. Also ousted her cheated husband after divorce never lived with him under same roof They gave good track for her career like catering order n colony secretary

Edited by RejiBuji - 1 years ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Look at no 1 show aunty s luck, ex husband and current husband, both are worried for her and her adopted daughter.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Look at no 1 show aunty s luck, ex husband and current husband, both are worried for her and her adopted daughter.

Can we trade Forest Uncle for Virat?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

You have been thinking about this for a very long time now
Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

You have been thinking about this for a very lone time now

That mil s better than Kaku i feel.

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RejiBuji

Yes in love FIL character n selvi character,selvi character is quite real character in serial. I also love how FIL roasts his son gopi. Even I liked Radhika character there makers never went ema way unlike other versions n made good frdshp between radhika n bakya.

Also they took different ways for elder son marriage with another religion girl n now they r setting track for younger son marriage with widow with her child.

Yes MIL is narrowminded not that toxic also even she loves her son but never forgive n accept him quickly. Unlike baa who curses all dil n supports her laadla.

Bacche bhi itna brats nahi hai.

Especially bakya mein aurat hoon maa hoon nahi karti. Also ousted her cheated husband after divorce never lived with him under same roof They gave good track for her career like catering order n colony secretary

Yes. Tamil one is the best version compared to other language versions. I can actually connect with gopi character. He is failed as husband to bhagya. But his love for his kids can be felt. When it's between radhika and inaya (his daughter), he never gave up his daughter. Always asked radhika to adjust with his daughter. And here we have virat who got mesmerized with the woman's beauty who cursed his daughter and ignored his daughter for her sake. There is a reason I despise virat character. It's not even about sai. When a cheater husband can show his father love and take stand for his kids , virat the so called farzi person was shown prioritising his second wife (who is criminal) over his kids.
Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Atleast he will take stand for his kids unlike bechara chavan 🤣
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

That mil s better than Kaku i feel.

Who? Baa? No no no. Baa is another rigid woman.
Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I think it also depends on how the source material is copied.

I don't know about PS so I can't comment.

But I do watch LB and Ghum... and there is stark difference in both.

The family is pretty normal in LB and not continuously nasty towards Sindhu/Sai. BK is especially pretty soft and cool, even appreciates Sindhu wholeheartedly.

In yesterday's episode Rukmini and Sindhu had run and catch situation around the dinner table. Can anyone imagine BK doing this with Sai????

All the controversial situations in Ghum are handled differently...

Even the recurrent complaint of ours.. that V didn't maintain boundaries with P, going into her room at odd hours doesn't happen in LB. All Raghav Madhu convos are in public area of the house.

There are repeated mentions that Raghav Madhu are devar bhabhi. Raghav is pretty sorted as compared to V. He himself has told her countless times that you are my brother's wife.

The PH and the interpretation in the context matters immensely in my opinion. LB has taken Ghum feedback quite seriously... and has improved. And more importantly their reference is Ghum and not KD.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

Atleast he will take stand for his kids unlike bechara chavan 🤣

Exactly 🙌

Koi ek to acha quality hai uss mein

You can't find anything good in Virat even with a microscope

And his loyalty is anyway on paper only

Mr. V over V anyday ✌️

Edited by nethraa_99 - 1 years ago