Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

Agree. I used to watch pandian store in tamil. Every relationship was so good in that show. After watching tamil one, didn't feel like watching Hindi one. They actually ruined Hindi one. Still it is better than other current running shows.

I watch it every day and i can guarantee that it’s not. All the characters are dumb. Bhabhi is a control freak and Suman is vile

Rishita is lazy and flipper

Dev is MBA superstar who doesn’t work at all

Gautam is Nimboopani man who does two things make lemonade and romance his insane wife. Post leap he has become a drunkard lol

shiva - no words.

Raavi: keeps going back to him and his family even after they treat her like shit.

Krish is useless Piddi

His ex wife Shweta was a hardcore criminal who kidnapped Dev and rishita’s baby😡

Only good thing is the new entries little children are cute especially my mithu baby❤️🥺🥺

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

It's mindset of people.

The same ps from tamil (original one) is top 3 show since 5 years.

Unlike Hindi one, tamil one don't have any villian. It was completely realistic family show.

Ghum in kannada got shut down. It looks like south people have better taste when it comes to ITV.

You know I was wondering the same thing today

Maybe it's not about South Indian but rather regional taste ...Marathi, Bengali & others too

My mom watches Tamil shows...it has regressive stuff...but the toxicity is a lot lot less than in Hindi shows. Family shows with not too much drama or twist & turn also do well in trp. If Pandian stores is doing well in Tamil....why isn't PS doing well in Hindi...just because it's devoid of drama & toxicity?

I think Ekta mata is to be blamed for spoiling the Hindi audience....after that it became a race for who could capture audience attention with loud or toxic drama. It is no longer about writing anymore...just grabbing eyeballs.

Edited by nethraa_99 - 1 years ago
RejiBuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Pandian store is an actual family drama unlike pandya store, which is a sasta crime patrol 🤪I literally don’t like any character lol all of them are equally troll worthy 🤣

Yes whether it pandian store or bakiyalakshmi it has realistic especially side characters their characters r really relatable n realistic. Even bakiyalakshmi isn't like anupama serial running for 3 yrs without fake feminism mein maa hoon aurat hoon without 5 panno ki bhashan n romantic side kick for FL
1221543 thumbnail

I love these names of didi that you guys use over here 🤣 chorlekha, witchlekha, kokless, lustylekha 🤣

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

You know I was wondering the same thing today

Maybe it's not about South Indian but rather regional taste ...Marathi, Bengali & others too

My mom watches Tamil shows...it has regressive stuff...but the toxicity is a lot lot less than in Hindi shows. Family shows with not too much drama or twist & turn also do well in trp. If Pandian stores is doing well in Tamil....why isn't PS doing well in Hindi...just because it's devoid of drama & toxicity?

I think Ekta mata is to be blamed for spoiling the Hindi audience....after that it became a race for who could capture audience attention with loud or toxic drama. It is no longer about writing anymore...just grabbing eyeballs.

Yes. Every show has toxic. But Hindi shows are too worst because it has the trend of jeeja sali, devar bhabi, southan. In south, if there is toxicity it will be maximum southan, saas bahu. They handle such tracks too in better way.

In tamil there are shows about different topics like middle class woman struggling with family problems and handling all obstacles, a girl who is craving for her father's love and hero supporting her fully, a dark skinned woman aspiring to become IAS officer and going against her cheater husband, brothers show where main premises was brothers bond. Like this there are different themes. And those shows getting great trp too.

In Hindi almost 2 out of 3 shows are about incest relationship. And people giving only such shows good trp.

Edited by Kumuda-123 - 1 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moune93

I love these names of didi that you guys use over here 🤣 chorlekha, witchlekha, kokless, lustylekha 🤣

And the ultimate, Andachor 😂😂😂😂

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RejiBuji

Yes whether it pandian store or bakiyalakshmi it has realistic especially side characters their characters r really relatable n realistic. Even bakiyalakshmi isn't like anupama serial running for 3 yrs without fake feminism mein maa hoon aurat hoon without 5 panno ki bhashan n romantic side kick for FL

In bagya lakshmi, her second son character, her daughter in law character, her father in law characters are too good. Mother in law character was not much toxic. She was shown as narrow minded not outright toxic. Anupama was nothing infront of that. Gopi (vanraj) and radhika characters also entertaining to watch. Radhika(kavya) treats Gopi daughter so much better than pakhi treats savi. But pakhi was hailed as yashoda. That's the difference between makers view. Gopi and his father scenes are hilarious to watch.
nethraa_99 thumbnail

Looks like permutations and combinations have already started in TMD

Based on reels & promo, looks like Sahiba & Veer love each other

Angad likes the wannabe sister

But a sindoor ishara from uparwaala suggests Angad & Sahiba will get married

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Looks like permutations and combinations have already started in TMD

Based on reels & promo, looks like Sahiba & Veer love each other

Angad likes the wannabe sister

But a sindoor ishara from uparwaala suggests Angad & Sahiba will get married

Real story starts after the respective marriages. EMA and one sided love... between characters.

nethraa_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Real story starts after the respective marriages. EMA and one sided love... between characters.

Maybe wannabe sister will marry Veer out of vengeance 😂

Edited by nethraa_99 - 1 years ago