Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

Bcz Didi is on a tangent to portray every character from every Indian mythology there is.... audience is spoilt for choice to see whom she matches with the most😈 🤣

Yes, twice beauty queen where whole episode was wasted on her beauty, once Parvati i think, next yashoda. Think Ghar ki Lakshmi also once.

Next don't know what.

Now she's doing waqt bitana in the car with Vinu.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

It's mindset of people.

The same ps from tamil (original one) is top 3 show since 5 years.

Unlike Hindi one, tamil one don't have any villian. It was completely realistic family show.

Ghum in kannada got shut down. It looks like south people have better taste when it comes to ITV.

Pandian store is an actual family drama unlike pandya store, which is a sasta crime patrol 🤪I literally don’t like any character lol all of them are equally troll worthy 🤣

Naya_31 thumbnail

Waqt bitana sounds so irksome 🤪

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Pandian store is an actual family drama unlike pandya store, which is a sasta crime patrol 🤪I literally don’t like any character lol all of them are equally troll worthy 🤣

Agree. I used to watch pandian store in tamil. Every relationship was so good in that show. After watching tamil one, didn't feel like watching Hindi one. They actually ruined Hindi one. Still it is better than other current running shows.
SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Why is PS not doing better in TRP then?

Why is a crap show like Ghum at No.2 when there are better shows?

Because they're not following the original show which is Pandian stores ( tamil version)....it is quite good and realistic.....but one thing for sure.....i can literally watch each and every scene of dhara bhabhi....which is highly impossible with the loose character witchlekha...actors never had a good bond there ....but they make efforts to improvise it along with their acting skills for their audience......witchlekha is as useless as garbage ....good for nothing...who is nothing but just a piece of fat body loaded with orgasmic voices... Viraaaaaaaaaaaaat...

Edited by SunqianFan - 1 years ago
SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

Arey no 1 show Chhodo .. tum Pandya stores ko dekho .. every character so well etched

You feel the issue that every character is right from his angle ., even the kids ke nuances with each other is so well developed

When the elders met each other ke bachhe .. every one had some reaction rishita was happy to see Mithu but upset to see chiku .. and she had a conversation with Ravi regarding that .. dev tells her to stop mistreating chiku

When shiva sees shesh .., he tells his nephew is like him .. they all are amused at little Mithu .. and dadi wonders why is her grandson so darpok

In 140 episodes of Ghum story I have not seen one episode of the kids with the rest of the family .. like this what they could show in 2 episodes of pandya stores

even when Savi was with Virat .. there was no reaction from Karishma, Mohit .. party me toh chhod hi do .. it’s very very shallow writing so why doesn’t Savi feel like this

Arey why are mohit , karishma , Shivani so stupid .. why can’t they smile at Savi .,actors have a very easy role here .. each has one stock expressions.. they have to sit with that

Sonali , kaku have their standard lines .. others have to make expressionax say 1 dialog .. come and collect paycheck

Mujhe bhi us show me kaam do bhai

Ghum is a hopeless case.... Only witchlekha is worshipped by those chavan vultures....thank god I've stopped watching this crap....after Mahabaleshwar trip....i am elated with my decision....never felt it was wrong..mental health over fictional crap anytime....

You're alo watching Pandya ....mithu is adorbs😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍such a cutie......i even like shesh and cheeku.....

Edited by SunqianFan - 1 years ago
SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticriver

Mafia girl kidnapper vibes de rahi hai puri 🤡

Woh army waale tent laagte haina.uska kapda churaa kar pehni hai....chorlekha....

SunqianFan thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
foolan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Woh army waale tent laagte haina.uska kapda churaa kar pehni hai....chorlekha....

Aadat se majbur hain chorlekha!! Jo bachcha chori kar sakti hain kapade chori karana badi baat nahin hain😉