Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1250645 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am

Not a fan of dhara too but I get her point . She has a mahan syndrome . I like Suman n rishita there but every character has some story . You get to see their viewpoint over here do u know what omi , Shivani , Mohit are thinking since the beginning of the show ..you don’t even get the logic why is bhavani such a sicko

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

New bts

1250645 thumbnail

Arey yeh muftakhor kahi nahi jayegi .. Vinayak ko chupakar sai ko blackmail karegi

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

I am

Not a fan of dhara too but I get her point . She has a mahan syndrome . I like Suman n rishita there but every character has some story . You get to see their viewpoint over here do u know what omi , Shivani , Mohit are thinking since the beginning of the show ..

Omi and Sonali are the most boring lol mohit was interesting until the actor got replaced, now the storyline just revolves around didi🤪 PS is also like that only everything revolves around bhabhi the mahaan and all the characters flip almost all the time. Suman is as vile as Bhavani. Rishita is the biggest flipper— never been her fan. I just like Raavi and her son. Baki sab bhaad mein jaye🤗😆
Also both the shows are nonsense, but i still watch them lol 🤪

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Arey yeh muftakhor kahi nahi jayegi .. Vinayak ko chupakar sai ko blackmail karegi

Seriously. That is what will trigger the promo. Sai will tell Patralekha to give Vinu back. Patru says no. Fight between the two and Virat comes beech mei

Naya_31 thumbnail

that i got, but what’s with the hideous outfit 😃 My heart is wrenching already 😭

Naya_31 thumbnail

freeloader lol ek number🤣🤣

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

that i got, but what’s with the hideous outfit 😃 My heart is wrenching already 😭

Posted horrendous reel in this costume

MMR2810 thumbnail

I am

Not a fan of dhara too but I get her point . She has a mahan syndrome . I like Suman n rishita there but every character has some story . You get to see their viewpoint over here do u know what omi , Shivani , Mohit are thinking since the beginning of the show ..you don’t even get the logic why is bhavani such a sicko

Still now i dont find out the reason why somkar likes P somuch and hates Sai.

Dishasuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No I think after ravivar with star pariwar something happens...as we can see NB and AS have danced and he also lifted her 🤩

So something happens around ravivar with star pariwar.