Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purpless thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jyrubina

Is there any possibility savi will hurt and then CN know savi is her heir before knowing vinu truth

what if it is vinu who is hurt? N sai -just for his well being leaves him to patraleka

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Her speech today....aise kaise koi bhi actress ban sakta hai and that too itne bade bade scenes with dhaasoo dialogues.

She could have been the star of today's episode. Like Sneha that day won accolades for her 15 minutes performance n killed it.

But the PL actor literally killed the essence of the scene, agar achha kia hota to hum bhi dilemma mei hote k yaar iske sath galat ho raha hai. The actor has to convince us....but she fails

Edited by Nirip - 1 years ago
Aminarose31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have two questions, the actress who is playing a role p, she said that her character is now positive, what is the meaning of positivity for her? and this also means that she admits before that her role was not positive, as she claimed from the beginning of the series.

My second question is what do the director and cameraman think when they took close-up on her face with those expressions? Like seriously.

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

She could have been the star of today's episode. Like Sneha that day won accolades for her 15 minutes performance n killed it.

But the PL actor literally killed the essence of the scene, agar achha kia hota to hum bhi dilemma mei hote k yaar iske sath galat ho raha hai. The actor has to convince us....but she fails

She's only good in "Viraaaat, Sai ne meri beizzati ki" scenes. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Woh bindaas Sairat ke room mein ghusna, phir 'I'm burning with jealousy' wale looks dena phir victim card play karke nikal jaana. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That was the golden phase of Ghum. 🀩

Jyrubina thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Pre leap P indirectly harm S and now may be she directly harm S, story move reverse to pre leap, V did same mistake, according to promo P did same suicide drama so now story is going to reverse, story need to change the dynamic, I feel Ghum is going towards end and they replace teri meri doriya if that serial get food trp starting TRP is good so may be if TRP is consistently coming good they can replace and shut ghum and if not they drag

Dishasuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/yEp9CAHE91w

😑why he gave his perspective only to get troll

For Virat Sai chawan it was easy to snatch Venu from Sai but now Virat chawan is not able to tell the truth too to PakhiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I just wanted to slap himπŸ˜–

Nirip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

She's only good in "Viraaaat, Sai ne meri beizzati ki" scenes. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Woh bindaas Sairat ke room mein ghusna, phir 'I'm burning with jealousy' wale looks dena phir victim card play karke nikal jaana. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bhut dinse beizzati hui hai nhi sunaaπŸ˜›

Nirip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fghhysuji

https://youtu.be/yEp9CAHE91w

😑why he gave his perspective only to get troll

For Virat Sai chawan it was easy to snatch Venu from Sai but now Virat chawan is not able to tell the truth too to PakhiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I just wanted to slap himπŸ˜–

So nothing new πŸ˜•

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Her speech today....aise kaise koi bhi actress ban sakta hai and that too itne bade bade scenes with dhaasoo dialogues.

Lol🀣🀣🀣🀣 lol I don’t know what the writer was thinking while preparing her dialogues lol

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

dekha tumne Virat, tumhari biwi kaise meri bezaatti kar rahi haiπŸ€ͺ

Mr Virat Chavan, dhoka diya hai tumne mujhe, mere emotions ke sath khele ho tum!

πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰