Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Is this her costume?

One thing that I have observed is since leap, her costumes have been bad, earlier they were better.

Basically, jo bhi aurat V ki baiko banti hai, uska costumes ekdum bekaar hota hai. Sai used to wear jhola type suits to her college, that made us uncomfortable. Now her costumes are ekdum nice and breezy.

V ka kapdo ka tast accha nhi hai it seems🤢

Post leap she is getting good designer suits compare to sai....but she lacks that class...she cant carry any costume...its manufacturer defect

Rosyme thumbnail

Everytime Vinu s busy with phone or headphones. Modern day kid.

Usually kids don't sit n the front.

P should have kidnapped Virat instead.

Would have been fun.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Thanuj

Post leap she is getting good designer suits compare to sai....but she lacks that class...she cant carry any costume...its manufacturer defect

Idk, I mean, some costumes were ok, but some were too tacky, maybe it's because I personally don't like too much of bright coloured heavy embroidery or anything.

And like you said, one should know how to carry an outfit. Ayesha used to get horrendous, cheap sarees and suits, but she carried them well. Aish needs to learn how to carry an outfit. She has got some really good costumes, but then the way she wears it (and the antics she does with those costumes) leaves an unpleasant taste.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Your issue is against the track or characters or makers? I am sorry I am not understanding

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

Not just this track. Savi was shown being immune to CN family behaviour towards her. Kaku & co insulted her in vp anniversary party, she doesn't mind that. Kaku insulted her mother infront of her during pakhi accident, she doesn't mind that too. Here we r thinking how savi is being ignored by sai virat. But she wasn't shown feeling ignored at all. They showed vinu feeling ignored clearly even though that track was savi centric.

1250645 thumbnail

She’s getting loud .., blingy clothes which makes her look hefty n bulky

Plus her high wedges .. .. those are not designer suits they are available in street markets ..

Infact Sai ke blouses seem more expensive then her entire suits

Those type of designer blouses a tailor will ask around 1200 -1500 bucks .. and yeh saste suits 259-309 ke aate hai

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

She’s getting loud .., blingy clothes which makes her look hefty n bulky

Plus her high wedges .. .. those are not designer suits they are available in street markets ..

Infact Sai ke blouses seem more expensive then her entire suits

Those type of designer blouses a tailor will ask around 1200 -1500 bucks .. and yeh saste suits 259-309 ke aate hai

Post leap she is getting some good costumes not all but few are really good. But whatever she wears, damages the beauty of that dress.

Preleap her blouse fittings are worst...i cant comment here ...but she has weird personality.

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Your issue is against the track or characters or makers? I am sorry I am not understanding

Makers of course. How they are showing savi as a robot. Any kid will get affected if someone talks rudely with them or their mother. But savi was shown being ok with it which is abnormal.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

Makers of course. How they are showing savi as a robot. Any kid will get affected if someone talks rudely with them or their mother. But savi was shown being ok with it which is abnormal.

Yeh log mei itna sensibilities either nahi hai or else they don't want to focus too much on quality screenplay. The show is very linear in screenplay. Agar kisi ek character pe focused hai track, toh baki ke saare characters will be in the background.

One weak point is that these makers do not focus on all character development in parallel - something which number 1 show easily does. This is why every track pe emotions also changes. The point that you have raised is very valid but the team is not focusing on those.

This is not numbers here but a case of average story development.

Rosyme thumbnail

Some shows want to keep ML and FL apart for trp. That means don't know when we can see them together if they have this fear always.

Always have to see ML with PL then. So sad.

And ghum PL is irreplaceable.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
1250645 thumbnail

Arey no 1 show Chhodo .. tum Pandya stores ko dekho .. every character so well etched

You feel the issue that every character is right from his angle ., even the kids ke nuances with each other is so well developed

When the elders met each other ke bachhe .. every one had some reaction rishita was happy to see Mithu but upset to see chiku .. and she had a conversation with Ravi regarding that .. dev tells her to stop mistreating chiku

When shiva sees shesh .., he tells his nephew is like him .. they all are amused at little Mithu .. and dadi wonders why is her grandson so darpok

In 140 episodes of Ghum story I have not seen one episode of the kids with the rest of the family .. like this what they could show in 2 episodes of pandya stores

even when Savi was with Virat .. there was no reaction from Karishma, Mohit .. party me toh chhod hi do .. it’s very very shallow writing so why doesn’t Savi feel like this

Arey why are mohit , karishma , Shivani so stupid .. why can’t they smile at Savi .,actors have a very easy role here .. each has one stock expressions.. they have to sit with that

Sonali , kaku have their standard lines .. others have to make expressionax say 1 dialog .. come and collect paycheck

Mujhe bhi us show me kaam do bhai

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago