Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rosyme

I'm very scared of reptiles. All reptiles.

Sorry sorry mala maaf kara ....i legit thought of this snake after witnessing her gaudy dress.....😒...

Edited by SunqianFan - 1 years ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Sorry sorry mala maaf kara ....i legit thought of this snake after witnessing her gaudy dress.....😒...

Hey it's ok. I skipped the pic. Pls post whatever you like.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Hey am just kidding..now i can say anything is beautiful in this world except PL.

She is literally nightmare to me...her weird expressions and especially her two incisors gives me chudail vibes who is ready to suck someone blood.

Mikis thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lol this could just be her personal clothes if this is before or after her shoot...

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mikis

Lol this could just be her personal clothes if this is before or after her shoot...

That's what I also feel. Personal clothes.

Rosyme thumbnail

This was Sandeep s birthday one day before the roka. So close VS were. Miss those days.

Think ML s hand is inside Sai s mouth, so that she doesn't close her mouth. Just to trouble her.

IMG_20230125_103623.jpg

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rosyme

This was Sandeep s birthday one day before the roka. So close VS were. Miss those days.

Think ML s hand is inside Sai s mouth, so that she doesn't close her mouth. Just to trouble her.

IMG_20230125_103623.jpg

The roka was held in December 2020 I guess, they declared later. They were pretty much pally with each other even later, but I guess the aggressive online shipping caused the differences.

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuchnaakahoo

The roka was held in December 2020 I guess, they declared later. They were pretty much pally with each other even later, but I guess the aggressive online shipping caused the differences.

Yes just before the 100th episode celebrations they declared.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mikis

Yesterday afternoon this bts was out. And sandeep birthday celebrations also she is in same costume. They were celebrated his birthday early morning hours ..so probably show costume.

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Thanuj

She is in same costume in sandeep birthday celebrations 20230125_092124.jpg

Is this her costume?

One thing that I have observed is since leap, her costumes have been bad, earlier they were better.

Basically, jo bhi aurat V ki baiko banti hai, uska costumes ekdum bekaar hota hai. Sai used to wear jhola type suits to her college, that made us uncomfortable. Now her costumes are ekdum nice and breezy.

V ka kapdo ka tast accha nhi hai it seems🤢