Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Svt611

EECCA819-0C2C-494E-9EB1-B4D699F1B80D.jpeg

Dolly 🥺♥️

She even merged the colors…. Blue for Savi but the s has hints of yellow

Yellow for sai but the i has hints of pink

Pink for Virat but v has hints of green

Green for Vinu
Oh and savi is written in yellow, sai in blue, virat in green and Vinu in pink…

Savi is thoughtful Yaar 🥺

🥺Virat says he wants this kind of nameplate outside his house

Sai says the nameplate is wrong virat should be replaced by Usha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I saw pakhi giving evil eyes to virat when was happy to see savi's nameplate kitna jalan aur attitude hai is aurat ka n this guy thinks she is pure soul
Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

Ok .. no link from me I am watching pandya stores

No need also! Enjoy your day! Why give this crass show discussion

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RejiBuji

I saw pakhi giving evil eyes to virat when was happy to see savi's nameplate kitna jalan aur attitude hai is aurat ka n this guy thinks she is pure soul

More than her those delulu fans I pity 🤪

gaurimisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Thanks for the quick update. Even I don't feel like watching the next 2 episodes.

Sometimes I miss that post leap wala angry middle aged man Virat Chavan lol he could have forced Pakhi to listen to him lol

His anger is always reserved for only n only ...Sai. true blue lob u see 😳

Svt611 thumbnail

Funny was kaku says sai doesn’t lie but is not ready to believe her about Savi 🤣🤣

appisuri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

She knows savi is Sairat daughter beta hota he would have been accepted by her issue is she wants waris

RejiBuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Svt611

More than her those delulu fans I pity 🤪

Aajkal bahot sare pankhon ne uski defending ke liye ara hai hai ghum tag me that how sai is moved on we know how trauma people lives so sai didn't had any trauma moved on easily without searching vinu properly n pakhi is legally his mother since she is adopted mother etc etc. How can she suddenly demand vinu when pakhi raised him for 6 yrs with so much care n love
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

This 72 hours thingy is such nonsense. I don't know how Sai even decided to give Virat that much time and expect him to say the truth. That man broke her trust yet again and still she's waiting for him to say the truth. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

In 72 hours ke andar she would have happily gone to a lawyer and filed a custody case.

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: appisuri

She knows savi is Sairat daughter beta hota he would have been accepted by her issue is she wants waris

Exactly! Kaku jaanti hai Savi is Virat's daughter but maanne ke liye taiyar nahi hai. If Sairat's second child also was son then she would have surely accepted him.

It's funny how this woman is so obsessed with ghar ka chirag when she herself never gave any chirag to the ghar lol

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RejiBuji

Aajkal bahot sare pankhon ne uski defending ke liye ara hai hai ghum tag me that how sai is moved on we know how trauma people lives so sai didn't had any trauma moved on easily without searching vinu properly n pakhi is legally his mother since she is adopted mother etc etc. How can she suddenly demand vinu when pakhi raised him for 6 yrs with so much care n love

they can say whatever. Sai is the female lead end of story