Originally posted by: Svt611

EECCA819-0C2C-494E-9EB1-B4D699F1B80D.jpeg

Dolly šŸ„ŗā™„ļø

She even merged the colorsā€¦. Blue for Savi but the s has hints of yellow

Yellow for sai but the i has hints of pink

Pink for Virat but v has hints of green

Green for Vinu

šŸ„ŗVirat says he wants this kind of nameplate outside his house

Sai says the nameplate is wrong virat should be replaced by Usha šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Awlee our golgappe

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Ayesha aria Neil and pl were there. Didnā€™t see Tanmay though.
both the directors were also there

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Looks like sai is not going to forgive Virat this time!

savi made a family name plate

Savis name on top leading to sai

Sais I led to Virat

And virats v led to vinu

Sai said this name plate is wrong instead of virats name Usha should be written šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Virat says I also want this name plate outside my houseā€¦..

Kaku also taunts sai and sai says the day you know the truth you will feel remorseful and will come begging me and saying sorry but itā€™ll be too late that day.

Usha maushi said to sai that it was because of you and your love that vinu is walking and happy if you werenā€™t there vinu wouldnā€™t be like this today, if only that accident didnā€™t happen he would be making this Murti for you.

Kaku also taunts vinu that he can never be our ghar ka chirag on which sai says the day you know the truth you will eat these wordsā€¦..

Virat tried to tell p today but she refused to listen to him.
Anyways it was a drag and tomorrow will be a drag too.

Sai is not budging she wants her son and she is fighting for him.

go back to sleep not worth watching ā™„ļø I finished the episode in 2 mins šŸ¤£

Thanks for the quick update. Even I don't feel like watching the next 2 episodes.

Sometimes I miss that post leap wala angry middle aged man Virat Chavan lol he could have forced Pakhi to listen to him lol

840837 thumbnail

Epi opens with Vinu messing up his color and Sai runs to help him. She offers to clean the palette for him and consoles him.

BK says why is jungli mulgi helping when his gharwaale are there

P is in the school looking for restroom and is being "followed"

In the bathroom she leaves her purse outside and goes to pee and someone leaves a letter in her purse beofre she comes out and her bag goes missing.

P sees bag with Sai and Sai says i found it on the ground and P starts accusing her baselessly.

SO this is to blame Sai for leaving the letter since she was near the purse.

P grabs palette from Sai and says I will do what needs to be done

Savi has made a nameplate for her house and included V's name also :( I hate how he gets acknowledged by Savi despite being useless. And Sai is not reacting much- She is disturbed that Vs name is included. I understand her pain. Her daughter is obsessed with V and her son doesnt know who she is.

V thinks he wants the same nameplate but recalls Ps BS about her claim on Vinu and is "disturbed"

Vinu has made lord krishna and yashoda. UGH. Inspired by Ps fake pravachan he has made this and claims its a gift to his mumma. His explanation makes Sai upset because she realizes that he is so attached to P. She is in tears and I hate that. This woman doesn't deserve all this crap.

UM for a change is nice. She consoles her that Vinu is on his feet because of her, but it is because of V that Vinu is doing all this for P instead of you because he doesnt know varna he'd made a gift for you.. Vinu loves you, even wants to call you chhoti aai but because of V he does not know anything.

Vinu gets declared winner

Principal/teacher asks Vinu to gift the murti to P in front of everyone

And Sai is forced to watch this crap in front of her eyes.

And V as usual has ZERO guilt or concern of how Sai would feel.

BK is like apna khoon nahi hai so she doesnt care. And as usual V is mute.

Seeing Sai clapping for Vinu, BK claims Sai is behind ghar ke god liye baccha also. And wants to snatch everything from P.

Sai hears her and sees- I pity you. When you know the truth, you will want to take your bitter words back. She says when you know truth you wont know where to hide your face and you will beg me for forgiveness but it'll be too late.

She walks away.

BK is alarmed. She knows Sai doesnt lie.

V is panicking but as usual no move to do anything

Chavannis ke ZA mein kuch pointless chit chat happening

V looks at his countdown and sees time ticking away

V tries to talk but P takes Vinu shopping and in front of Vinu she tells V- Idgaf- you will spoil my mood so dont talk now.

Tayyari for party happening

V is panicking coz P hasnt returned with Vinu.

He calls P and she says we are on the way. P wants to make a collage with Vinu. P tells V we can talk another day. V says I cant wait. I will talk now on phone but she is distracted and is searching for pendrive and V is telling P the "sach" but she is not listening. She has ignored the phone and is digging in her purse.

P picks up and says- I didnt hear- kya bola?

She dug in her purse but didnt find letter yet.

Precap is same as yesterday

Edited by Nja91 - 1 years ago
Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

What a sweetheart I am not watching the episode .. saw rushes most on pootna so skipping

not worth it!

Sai takes the color palette to change it for vinu

Someone slips a letter in pakhi ka purse

Sai reaches the same place and finds p ka purse who snatched it and took the palette too

competition

Vinu is declared winner

Sai feels bad

Kaku taunts her that she wants to snatch another child

Virat hears it all but only cries šŸ™„

Sai taunts kaku and walks off

Ghar ka scene sbb wala

Pakhi takes vinu for shopping refusing to listen to what Virat wants to say

Virat calls her and she doesnā€™t listen to what heā€™s saying either

Episode ends

precap is same

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

šŸ˜² Real life mein ?!?!?

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Thanks for the quick update. Even I don't feel like watching the next 2 episodes.

Sometimes I miss that post leap wala angry middle aged man Virat Chavan lol he could have forced Pakhi to listen to him lol

I think we should all lay low and give them no discussions till sai gets her son. Warna they take us for granted. Iā€™m going to not discuss this show or give them any kind of discussion positive or negative not worth it

1250645 thumbnail

Kya farak padta hai they will stretch this bakwas for 2-3 episodes.. she will come to know jaldi . Whereā€™s the rock wala letter who found that .. so now there are 2 letters

Bk has not read the rock Wala letter

1250645 thumbnail

Ok .. no link from me I am watching pandya stores

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

I think we should all lay low and give them no discussions till sai gets her son. Warna they take us for granted. Iā€™m going to not discuss this show or give them any kind of discussion positive or negative not worth it

I really hope this week's and next week's trps drop. Only that thing can affect them.