Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dolly1066 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Amazing Meher so detailed and such a beautiful review.You guys are just awesome ❤️🤗

dolly1066 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Lavanya for the lovely pics❤️❤️Thanks once again Hari Meher and Lavanya for you awesome review and pics 🤗🤗🤗

Why Ak should tell her past to anyone when she left it long back. If Ak is literally moving ahead in life and wants to marry someone it's needed for them to speak in between. Ak sees Nav as friend, mentor and supporter in her life in her pain. She didn't disclose when she was needed that during pregnancy or delivery. What to tell now and hurt herself again. Is abhi telling Nav that she is his ex wife. Sometimes keeping quiet is best not to rupture any relationship more. For Ak her present is important so doesn't want past affect in it. Same for abhi he does not want to interfere in her life. So both are same in their views. If one speaks another also comes forward. And abhinav type of man does not have any questions on her past. He accepted her from bus itself as his responsibility and her helping hand. If they need to hook Ak and Nav they can speak birlas and abhi the real baap. If they have to hook Ar and abhi they speak about Abhir and Nav here.

Dear Hari, Meher, Lavanya and Bela,

Firstly can I please express my sincere appreciation and utmost respect to all of you for taking the time to write such detailed analysis. Secondly I want to applaud you for the clarity of thought, in depth character assessment, the divine references and the symbolism. Pictures take this to the next level. I am beyond words.

Reading it just once doesnt do justice. I am definitely going to bookmark it.

Thank you for spreading positivity, much needed after the recent episodes.

Kudos girls. Big hugs to all of you.

🤗🤗

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Meher Hari Lavanya

Sorry for the late reply so, so well written, I could picture scene by scene while I was reading, I loved every part of your posts and the photos and the captions, so much thought and effort has gone in to making this thread, it’s so evident

p.s I have already read it twice and each time I have read it, I have discovered something new.❤️

Reading your posts made me feel as if Akshara and Abhimanyu were real and I was part of their life’s journey.

ThankYou🤗