Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you Meher and Hari for the reviews!

Seriously was missing these and getting the more positive perspective with the episodes as of late.

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hmm 🤔 so in Abhi’s mind Abhir is not Akshara’s baby. I never expected this. Because Abhi is dense I thought he thinks Abhir is Ak & Nav’s baby after they married.

So if the truth comes out that Abhir is Akshara’s baby his mind will start churning. If the truth is revealed that it’s a fake marriage Abhi won’t do anything right? He doesn’t want Ak anymore.

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Thank You Meher, Hari and Lavanya 🤗🤗🤗
LOVED your review which brings so much positivity that’s very much needed! 👏

please ignore all the negativity going around and please keep writing!!

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Hmm 🤔 so in Abhi’s mind Abhir is not Akshara’s baby. I never expected this. Because Abhi is dense I thought he thinks Abhir is Ak & Nav’s baby after they married.

So if the truth comes out that Abhir is Akshara’s baby his mind will start churning. If the truth is revealed that it’s a fake marriage Abhi won’t do anything right? He doesn’t want Ak anymore.

Her complications in conceiving is there as a fact for them . So abhi many think that way only. Abhinav presented it from day1 as Mera beta abhir and abhir ki maa that's like his son only. They kept this chakma to abhi. If fake marriage comes out he may think why she didn't marry and who is the kid. One clue will give the solution to another clue.
Deepch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Her complications in conceiving is there as a fact for them . So abhi many think that way only. Abhinav presented it from day1 as Mera beta abhir and abhir ki maa that's like his son only. They kept this chakma to abhi. If fake marriage comes out he may think why she didn't marry and who is the kid. One clue will give the solution to another clue.

looks like from this point of view we need fake marriage and abhir truth to come out. fake marriage alone will not connect dots for him.

shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t get much time to interact but love to read.

You guys are amazing and watch show with so much positivity.

superb job by all of you
Was missing this intense analysis

Tapdance thumbnail

Welcome back ladies, interesting breakdowns, pictures and inferences again.

Hari's breakdown of every character from start to now w.r.t each of their perspectives was interesting. Every single one of them would probably wish for very different things in the iccha kund now. In the end Abhira's naive wishes in the iccha kund cost them a lot.

Love the return of mythological references...ofcourse thdse are kaliyuga interpretations so the surrounding story in this story is kachra😆

The background inferences w.r.t to the Ganesha idols, Maata Parvati and Vishnu as the protector were very interesting.

Birth story of Ganesha is already quite muddled but has some parallels here. Mother's creation and guard is here. Father and son not knowing each other's identity is also here. The clash is brewing and the mother's anger is simmering too. Will the father destroy the son to give him a new identity, will let you elaborate with the story as it unfolds.

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow..wow...wow 🤗

Hari, Sudha, Lavanya ... you all are just killing us viewers/ fans with positivity and reading between lines and mind reading of picture placement etc.

Wonderful job you all 👏👏👏 am rendered speechless every time i read these intense reviews.

Like some pointed out here, never thot that Abhimanyu will misunderstand that Abhir is only Abhinav's child whom Akshu has adopted. That wall has to crumble for him ... more ddp & regret, guilt on the way for him to have rendered his own son orphaned while he is actually feeling so bad for Neil's daughter being fatherless and throwing indirects to Akshu.

I have to add here, my frustration of watching Akshu being portrayed weak here, mouthing those inane dialogues which Abhinav misunderstands as love and she is still not able to be open and honest with Abhinav about hiding her truths. This will only further hurt her putting her in defense against Abhimanyu; whereas we all want to see a strong mother defending her son from GFN Birlas. Feeling terrible watching Abhi in self pity mode when he is the one who threw her out. When is he going to unfreeze that part .. seriously haddh hai 😔

You know, i want to see a character growth in Akshara as well as Abhimanyu now that they are parents. Not, that pre-tilak puppy love of Abhira again doing tashan.

Viji

Edited by vijisridhar - 1 years ago
dolly1066 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Superb Hari this was so badly needed .what a lovely analysis,loved it ❤️🤗

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you Meher and Hari for the episode and character summaries- so happy that you guys are back to writing again, we have missed the daily summaries so much!

Lavanya thank you for the pictures drawing our attention to the details in the summary.

And now, as a tribute to my new friend Nitya I will reuse below something I find very endearing in her posts:

Come here, Meher and let me give you a tight🤗
🤗

Come here, dearest Hari and here is a squishy 🤗

🤗 for you!

Come here, Lavanya let me crush you with a 🤗🤗

🤗to all!