AKSHARA - HER JOURNEY - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Gold ganesha, silver head elephant, yama pasha, horse head.

20230123_204041-COLLAGE.jpg

Deepch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful and amazing Review Meher, Hari and Lavanya . Thank you for the positivity.

Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice positive review meher, abhira story is somewat like shivparvati story, meher can u tell from which angle this story will go in twisted ramayan way? Iam scratching my brains from the day i came to know bcoz in episodes the give more of shivparvati reference right

Originally posted by: Jyothi001

Nice positive review meher, abhira story is somewat like shivparvati story, meher can u tell from which angle this story will go in twisted ramayan way? Iam scratching my brains from the day i came to know bcoz in episodes the give more of shivparvati reference right

As they started with Neil making ak cross lakshman rekha at home it's ulta of ramayan where laksman didn't let her. Ravan took her away from earth where she fell down. Here it's not ravan he is acha admi took her from bus to pathankot. Hero has all inner Insecurities of ravan so his ego has to burst out accepting his mistakes. Here sita is in fake shadi 😂 our karma they r twisting mytho that way so i dont care Ramayan much in these references. It's like shivparvati always from start.
Jyothi001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

As they started with Neil making ak cross lakshman rekha at home it's ulta of ramayan where laksman didn't let her. Ravan took her away from earth where she fell down. Here it's not ravan he is acha admi took her from bus to pathankot. Hero has all inner Insecurities of ravan so his ego has to burst out accepting his mistakes. Here sita is in fake shadi 😂 our karma they r twisting mytho that way so i dont care Ramayan much in these references. It's like shivparvati always from start.

seriously this makers if valmiki comes to know he will sue dkp 😆😆😆

Originally posted by: Jyothi001

seriously this makers if valmiki comes to know he will sue dkp 😆😆😆

special kichdi by them.As it's not mytho show we should just take reference of incidents and applied to the characters.
archana_1974 thumbnail

Beautiful review. Thanks for this positivity.

Jyothi001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

special kichdi by them.As it's not mytho show we should just take reference of incidents and applied to the characters.

yes its all ddp kichdi, hope so they show some interesting stuff , your reviews helps to see in an positive aspect thank u meher

Thanks meher n hari for such bful review. You guys are amazing writers. Missed ur reviews. Your reviews are much positive and interesting than episodes.

Nice writing Hari, Meher and Lavanya.. good to see you back writing the reviews again. I liked how Abhinav’s character is linked to swarna’s explanation about the journey. But cannot agree few points about Akshara’s past and present situation. Looking forward for daily episode reviews.. plz continue to write.