Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Thanks to each and every author who contributed to this poem contest with their beautiful poems, dedicating them to our legendary hero, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, on his 126th birthday anniversary.

Each one of you is a winner in his/her own right. It was very difficult for the judges to mark your entries, which gave us the true essence of freedom and patriotism.

Before announcing the results, let's thank our judges who took time to read, analyze and mark the entries. Here's a small token for our judges.

Thanking all,

First of all, thanks to the organisers for organizing this contest. Sometimes we take the freedom we have for granted and contests like these make us go into our roots and revisit the long journey the country had to take to reach where it is. I was a bit overwhelmed yesterday, so let me start over by thanking the organisers for giving this opportunity to write, the judges for liking my poem and everyone for your best wishes.

Loved reading all the poems posted on this thread, beautiful work by everyone ❤

Thank you for the beautiful siggy, it has already found it's way into my siggy box ❤

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Congrats Tia and Tannu!🤗 All the participants wrote amazing poems, and it was such a close call to decide the winner.

Thank you all for participating!😳

Wow, thanks Sima for the lovely siggy

120360 thumbnail

Congrats to the winners and all the participants 🥳🥳loved reading all your poems ❤️