Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Twinklestar139

Good point @bold. Imo there is no good or bad person. We all have layers to ourselves that makes us who we are. Sure people do things that society would consider to be wrong but society can't control the way people act/behave because that is something very personal to oneself and influenced by the way we are nurtured/ our environment at home/ our childhood/ background etc. Obviously nothing justifies criminal type activities but what's most important is ensuring that you are aware of your own deeds and act upon it appropriately. At least here Viaan is really trying to ask for forgiveness which a lot of people won't even think about doing even irl.

Also to those saying Viaan's offer was indecent, i agree and no doubt the ONS offer was dirty but a lot of people don't realize that the dating culture today is composed of ONS, live-in relationships etc. (maybe not in india but in the western culture it is). Now obviously that requires mutual consent which to me in this show felt consensual because if Katha wanted to leave she could have but because of unfortunate circumstances she stuck to the deal between them. So let's not forget that both of them made that deal and it wasn't just Viaan's deal even though he was the one who initiated it but at least he didn't do it at a gunpoint. He will have to repent a lot more though.

So true

Most of the the humans have layers

Extreme good is worse than bad , they will never take any stand for themselves or for others depend on them

They will be sacrifice addicted

The “ very stereo typed ITV FL

Me too have layers ...generally human beings are good or gray ... There are 7 bil over of us on earth compared to that pure evils are less

There are “ good and bad “ in every one of us unlike ITV “perfect “ FL ...🤣🤣🤣

Viaan put forth an indecent proposal

She agreed

He didn’t rape her , she had the freedom to walk out , he was wishing that she would walk out

OG the guy was wishing fir her to stay

She was not a minor nor do there was aggression

He was considerate to her !

She too ( even though it broke her soul) benefited from it

She begged , cried and pleaded with Mr Gerwal ,that fellow was very cruel with the words

Feeling and the way it turned poison ... umm ITV gives such horrible examples

I watched , Turkish, European , English an Korean serials few of them no where .. The words are not hurting

emotionally ... like ITV pure torture like it looks

Time was running out she had to find money so I don’t blame Katha at all

It is her body she has all right on it !

Yes both of them made a deal

See with this advanced technology what all an evil person can do !!!! ( in ONS)

He if evil can destroy the woman for ever

He is a good person who at that moment proposed a vulgar deal

He will learn from it , his out look will change

This is nothing , his trial will run long

He will be broken, crushed , repent, their journey will start but not without the shadow of “ black night “

This serial is beautiful so do their journey

❤️❤️

Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

So true

Most of the the humans have layers

Extreme good is worse than bad , they will never take any stand for themselves or for others depend on them

They will be sacrifice addicted

The “ very stereo typed ITV FL

Me too have layers ...generally human beings are good or gray ... There are 7 bil over of us on earth compared to that pure evils are less

There are “ good and bad “ in every one of us unlike ITV “perfect “ FL ...🤣🤣🤣

She agreed

He didn’t rape her , she had the freedom to walk out , he was wishing that she would walk out

She begged , cried and pleaded with Mr Gerwal ,that fellow was very cruel with the words

Feeling and the way it turned poison ... umm ITV gives such horrible examples

I watched , Turkish, European , English an Korean serials few of them no where .. The words are not hurting

emotionally ... like ITV pure torture like it looks

Time was running out she had to find money so I don’t blame Katha at all

It is her body she has all right on it !

Yes both of them made a deal

See with this advanced technology what all an evil person can do !!!! ( in ONS)

He if evil can destroy the woman for ever

He is a good person who at that moment proposed a vulgar deal

He will learn from it , his out look will change

This is nothing , his trial will run long

He will be broken, crushed , repent, their journey will start but not without the shadow of “ black night “

This serial is beautiful so do their journey

❤️❤️

Exactly! Had she left he wasn't going to tie her up and rape her. In fact if you guys recall before Katha accepted the offer Viaan was about to say sorry and give her the loan but his brain stopped working when she accepted it so that made him dig a bigger whole for himself which he is finally realizing. And if people can accept things like cheating and evil vamps plotting to murder people in other shows, I don't understand what they're finding wrong in this show which is 100 times better than kitchen politics and nonsensical drama.

amrapali2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Exactly! Had she left he wasn't going to tie her up and rape her. In fact if you guys recall before Katha accepted the offer Viaan was about to say sorry and give her the loan but his brain stopped working when she accepted it so that made him dig a bigger whole for himself which he is finally realizing. And if people can accept things like cheating and evil vamps plotting to murder people in other shows, I don't understand what they're finding wrong in this show which is 100 times better than kitchen politics and nonsensical drama.

Bold- Yup, I remember that moment very clearly. It was so frustrating to see because the timing was just wrong!! But he was ready to give the loan, just when Katha agreed to the offer.

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

MLs fcuking up in no big deal on ITV.. Viaan konsa alag hai.. At least for him we'll get to see a kickass redemption track (which is sorta rare in other shows)

@bold Yes, he was going to do that.. The moment Katha came back to his cabin, woh ekdam lattu smile de raha tha 😂 But then she said yes and everything went to hell 😭

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Yes he was telling “ sorry”

If Katha had blurted out “ Sir my child is dying “ he could have given a loan or helped her fully . She too lied to get the job , she too has an ego

Katha out of desperation and being convinced of no other way out to save agreed after initial out burst !

The atypical ITV style 🤣goes like this

The ML who mercilessly throw “ FL out , then will show ML crying 🤣🤣

All spineless Mumma boys fit lie down on their lap only !

On top of that every given opportunity FL will try saving same ML and that good for nothing family

Just imagine one person who is not aware of this “ toxic trend” will get scared of Indian families altogether !

🤣🤣

After all when couple ( IC) out of love , or ONS it just simple as that ! Such a big verdict on Viaan !

If he had raped her , or under gun point or he used her im appropriate pic of the night in any other way .. oh then he is pure evil ...

He is so broken , I hope Katha will at least give an ear to listen if can’t forgive now!

Adnan with his desperation , helplessness , guilt and sorrow making the role perfect !

It is brilliant according to me

Man do cry ... making strong man should not cry at all making many boys turn to other forms of emotional out rage ...

Katha & Viaan both deserve compassion

I can feel both of them but not PapaG ... I dislike him

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 years ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Just to inform, pptv twitter handle guys mostly share so called weekly ratings to TV shows based on online popularity / social media buzz / discussions, without giving source of data (there isn't any authentic unfiorm process or system or agency for calculating & giving online TRP's yet in India, across broadcasters/platforms).

So what they share isn't necessarily based on how much a TV show gets viewership or engagement. Anyhow good to see KA is getting buzz & at 4th position, as per them. Just like how as per IF chaskameter KA is at 8th position.

Edited by LAV2725 - 1 years ago
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She agreed

This!!! See the contrast? That is why I dont like the way PapaG is getting a whitewash.

Both Viaan & PapaG have a background of betrayal and hurt. But Viaan was indecent & judgemental towards Katha but not cruel or unjust. PapaG was cruel (forget grandkid, even if we come across a stranger kid in online appeals our heart cries & we donate something), prejuduced, unjust & wronged Katha far far more than Viaan. Plus he wronged the child also by giving him bud-dua.
Yet he is getting a free pass & Viaan is being made over/repentant jaise usne kuch ghor paap kar diya ho.

I wld hv liked to see Katha still unforgiving of PapaG (which makes her human) but reconciling for the sake of giving Aarav a family’s love. But she is the FL so must be superhuman.

Edited by Bana - 1 years ago
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

We have to wait and watch the actual episode !

They are showing that he is broken!

Not only females any one can go though a “ broken stage “

To bring that intensity ... I guess

Wait and see the episode

Director could have wanted such emotional out break

I am kind of feeling “ sad “ for him

His proposal was dirty or ugly but he is a good man

No yaar , i know male can have also breakdowns . But , his emotional scenes are looking cartoonic , as if he is trying too hard ..🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷 The expression and body language all are over the place . That's what I am talking about . And it's not the first time !!!!!!! He is good in other scenes , but emotional scenes ,, I am sorry .... It's really not convincing ....

Pardon me , but it's my opinion ....

Edited by Madhuilove - 1 years ago
Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bana

This!!! See the contrast? That is why I dont like the way PapaG is getting a whitewash.

Both Viaan & PapaG have a background of betrayal and hurt. But Viaan was indecent & judgemental towards Katha but not cruel or unjust. PapaG was cruel (forget grandkid, even if we come across a stranger kid in online appeals our heart cries & we donate something), prejuduced, unjust & wronged Katha far far more than Viaan. Plus he wronged the child also by giving him bud-dua.
Yet he is getting a free pass & Viaan is being made over/repentant jaise usne kuch ghor paap kar diya ho.

I wld hv liked to see Katha still unforgiving of PapaG (which makes her human) but reconciling for the sake of giving Aarav a family’s love. But she is the FL so must be superhuman.

Right! Viaan at least kept kept his words and gave her money for the ONS but papaG is straight cruel regardless of how old he is cause nobody has the right to curse a child like that.

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Yes white washing PapaG is actually cruel

Katha & Viaan were strangers personally ... if Vissn had known about Aarav he could have helped her in a proper way!

That is where PapaG’s falls terribly

He knew his grandson was dying Katha was begging & pleading putting her ego & self respect aside

How insensitive was he !

It is common children grow up and find their partners that can’t be called “ betrayal” . He never invited Katha for the party nor do he felt bad about how he treated her !

It was his wife who went invited There cones a small thadkka of ITV 🤣🤣