Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shri_12

Me missing all discussions because I am running one episode behind 😭

Aww don't worry!! Just catch up and join the discussion whenever 😊

amrapali2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Just to say guys as a neutral way if viaan is a good guy then y this indecent, ugly proposal to katha?he was testing katha 's character coz his weird impression abt girls in his past? He could have asked to katha why she needs this much money aos? Katha would not have revealed 1rst but if viaan sympathetic way asked i guess definitely she would have revealed slowly.

Well that's the story kuch loops toh hoga..

But viaan is a good guy as this moment i can't say ...his begging for forgiveness is not enough as a good guy avtar 👎

Sorry viaans fan ..🙏

I don't think that the intention of the serial is to paint Viaan as a good guy though. I think it's a portrayal of a grey human being (which we all are in some some sense, even though we might differ with Viaan in the way we present this grey shade of us). Him not being a perfect good guy is realistic. How I see it is that Viaan, especially in the beginning of the serial, is a character who has been embroiled in the darkest parts of himself. This can be due to his troubled past, experiences with women, complex childhood, etc. And the ONS offer is a manifestation of the darkest parts of himself. Obviously, that is not to say that his offer was not disgusting, because it is wrong on all levels. But I think this serial is about how he changes and evolves as Katha enters his life. Suddenly now, he is being shown a mirror of his darkest parts (the ONS), and that haunts him. That is why Viaan is so frustrated and troubled in the recent episodes. It's because he is forced to confront himself. He is now focused on being the best man he can (in the future episodes), because he wishes to be a good man for Katha. So I think that he is not necessarily a good guy. But the story is about his journey to becoming one due to Katha. At least this is what I have understood.

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Twinklestar139

OH GOD I'm already in tears looking at him sobbing 😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6R1gTEFe8k

Oh My God... so the redemption track is started.😭 Viaan will cry and cry in buckets. I don't mind watching the ML crying for his mistakes. Why not? Even they are human beings. kahan likha hei only girls can cry, and boys can't. I am very much excited for the upcoming episodes.

I don't think it's bad acting. I agree Adnan is not a fine actor like Aditi,but he is not bad also. Viaan's character is like that. woh kabhi bhi dhoodh ka dhoola with a golden heart waala ML nahi tha. His character is grey shaded, selfish , stubborn and a confused person. It's Adnan's personality makes the character Viaan likable.

I am little busy today. But i will join you guys for episode discussion.

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklestar139

Good point @bold. Imo there is no good or bad person. We all have layers to ourselves that makes us who we are. Sure people do things that society would consider to be wrong but society can't control the way people act/behave because that is something very personal to oneself and influenced by the way we are nurtured/ our environment at home/ our childhood/ background etc. Obviously nothing justifies criminal type activities but what's most important is ensuring that you are aware of your own deeds and act upon it appropriately. At least here Viaan is really trying to ask for forgiveness which a lot of people won't even think about doing even irl.

Also to those saying Viaan's offer was indecent, i agree and no doubt the ONS offer was dirty but a lot of people don't realize that the dating culture today is composed of ONS, live-in relationships etc. (maybe not in india but in the western culture it is). Now obviously that requires mutual consent which to me in this show felt consensual because if Katha wanted to leave she could have but because of unfortunate circumstances she stuck to the deal between them. So let's not forget that both of them made that deal and it wasn't just Viaan's deal even though he was the one who initiated it but at least he didn't do it at a gunpoint. He will have to repent a lot more though.

👏

Loved it. I totally agree with you. Don't hv anything to add. Simply Superb.👍🏼

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssp123

Well to put it across in simple way why do we classify people as Good or Bad only

And i won't say he is a good guy i will just say he is not bad and is way better than any other male lead bcoz he did mistake and realised it ,acted upon it

How many characters have you seen doing that.

Ok i m someone who has watched many tv serials from childhood so I know the pattern in Indian serials since ages .They can act stylist and classy but even when wrong they will pin down the FL manhandle her.

(The deeds include forcefully marrying the FL by blackmailing regarding her brother's life, sleeping with FL's sister,throwing FL out doubting her character under the assumption that the child is illegitimate,raping the FL when she was intoxicated - yes Sujal did it and many more )

And they are good characters but Vian is bad 🤔

Many people can relate to Vian bcoz we have been in that place we make mistakes, realised it and felt helpless

Not once has Vian said tumhe meri baat Sunni hogi,pinned her against wall etc etc

Why can't we like his character

Beautifully explained.👏

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail

Let me share a happy news with u guys. Though i don't believe in trp numbers,even though i am so happy to see our show getting the love and appreciations they deserve. Cheers and Congratulations guys.🥳

Curtesy: Twitter

(1) PROMOTION POINT OFFICIAL📺 on Twitter: "#SuperExclusive TOP-12 MOST POPULAR SHOWS OF WEEK-2,2023 1.#BiggBoss16 2.#GHKKPM 3.#yehrishtakyakehlatahai 4.#KathaAnkahee 5.#BALH2 6.#Anupamaa 7.#TMKOC 8.#NaUmarKiSeemaHo 9.#kumkumbhagya 10.#MaddamSir 11.#Naagin6 12.#Imlie @PPtvOfficial EXCLUSIVE https://t.co/pInZnBeCqa" / Twitter

amrapali2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Wow!! It's probably because of the dhamaka episodes in between (like either second ONS offer, or the confrontation scenes, I'm not sure what exactly came in week 2)!!

Twilighht thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali2

Wow!! It's probably because of the dhamaka episodes in between (like either second ONS offer, or the confrontation scenes, I'm not sure what exactly came in week 2)!!

Viaan hand moment fascinated everybody🤣🤣

Oh man how i loved his hand gestures and being a human of same habit i find it good

Cuz real mie thts how u do na