Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: amrapali2

Yes, in ITV only female actresses openly show emotions. We haven't seen many male leads openly show emotions like this. So I definitely don't think it's bad acting. I think he is just naturally expressing his rush of emotions. You know, it's a myth that people can cry so aesthetically like Kdramas. 😆 Doesn't happen in real life.

In Turkish shows men show all kinds of emotions and crying isn't seen as unusual at all. Since they are adapting a Turkish show, I'm glad they're showing him to be emotional.

By the way, so far we've seen Viaan showing all kinds of emotions and extreme reactions so guilt is going to be shown to the max. I'm loving it! I also think that Adnan was actually crying in part of this scene. Can't wait!

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viaanrocks

We should not measure single mom's pain.Agreed ki may be viaan mom's way of dealing with pain is not correct but that does not lessen her pain

totally agree!

inlieu thumbnail

He will. In the OG, the FL's late husband was a very handsome man and the ML kind of feels a bit insecure when he sees the photos and hears the kid describe his dad! I would love to see this.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshitu_20

I'm so looking forward to Aarav Viaan scenes 🤩

Viaan knows very well how it feels not to have a father and his love and support, so I can imagine he'll want to give Aarav that love too. This story isn't just about the ML and FL, the kid plays a major role here. I think Aarav won't like him at first so Viaan will have to put in some effort to win him over.

And for sure Katha will never agree to marry Viaan if her son doesn't like him.

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Me missing all discussions because I am running one episode behind 😭

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kinu17

Just to say guys as a neutral way if viaan is a good guy then y this indecent, ugly proposal to katha?he was testing katha 's character coz his weird impression abt girls in his past? He could have asked to katha why she needs this much money aos? Katha would not have revealed 1rst but if viaan sympathetic way asked i guess definitely she would have revealed slowly.

Well that's the story kuch loops toh hoga..

But viaan is a good guy as this moment i can't say ...his begging for forgiveness is not enough as a good guy avtar 👎

Sorry viaans fan ..🙏

Well to put it across in simple way why do we classify people as Good or Bad only

And i won't say he is a good guy i will just say he is not bad and is way better than any other male lead bcoz he did mistake and realised it ,acted upon it

How many characters have you seen doing that.

Ok i m someone who has watched many tv serials from childhood so I know the pattern in Indian serials since ages .They can act stylist and classy but even when wrong they will pin down the FL manhandle her.

(The deeds include forcefully marrying the FL by blackmailing regarding her brother's life, sleeping with FL's sister,throwing FL out doubting her character under the assumption that the child is illegitimate,raping the FL when she was intoxicated - yes Sujal did it and many more )

And they are good characters but Vian is bad 🤔

Many people can relate to Vian bcoz we have been in that place we make mistakes, realised it and felt helpless

Not once has Vian said tumhe meri baat Sunni hogi,pinned her against wall etc etc

Why can't we like his character

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Twinklestar139

OH GOD I'm already in tears looking at him sobbing 😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6R1gTEFe8k

WHAT WE WERE WAITING FOR IS HERE 😭

And no I don't think it's bad acting either.. His dialogue delivery is so good here.. The way he said - 'Ek chhote bacche ko cancer tha mujhe nahi pata tha' 😭

Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ssp123

Well to put it across in simple way why do we classify people as Good or Bad only

And i won't say he is a good guy i will just say he is not bad and is way better than any other male lead bcoz he did mistake and realised it ,acted upon it

How many characters have you seen doing that.

Ok i m someone who has watched many tv serials from childhood so I know the pattern in Indian serials since ages .They can act stylist and classy but even when wrong they will pin down the FL manhandle her.

(The deeds include forcefully marrying the FL by blackmailing regarding her brother's life, sleeping with FL's sister,throwing FL out doubting her character under the assumption that the child is illegitimate,raping the FL when she was intoxicated - yes Sujal did it and many more )

And they are good characters but Vian is bad 🤔

Many people can relate to Vian bcoz we have been in that place we make mistakes, realised it and felt helpless

Not once has Vian said tumhe meri baat Sunni hogi,pinned her against wall etc etc

Why can't we like his character

Good point @bold. Imo there is no good or bad person. We all have layers to ourselves that makes us who we are. Sure people do things that society would consider to be wrong but society can't control the way people act/behave because that is something very personal to oneself and influenced by the way we are nurtured/ our environment at home/ our childhood/ background etc. Obviously nothing justifies criminal type activities but what's most important is ensuring that you are aware of your own deeds and act upon it appropriately. At least here Viaan is really trying to ask for forgiveness which a lot of people won't even think about doing even irl.

Also to those saying Viaan's offer was indecent, i agree and no doubt the ONS offer was dirty but a lot of people don't realize that the dating culture today is composed of ONS, live-in relationships etc. (maybe not in india but in the western culture it is). Now obviously that requires mutual consent which to me in this show felt consensual because if Katha wanted to leave she could have but because of unfortunate circumstances she stuck to the deal between them. So let's not forget that both of them made that deal and it wasn't just Viaan's deal even though he was the one who initiated it but at least he didn't do it at a gunpoint. He will have to repent a lot more though.

Edited by Twinklestar139 - 1 years ago
kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: inlieu

Viaan knows very well how it feels not to have a father and his love and support, so I can imagine he'll want to give Aarav that love too. This story isn't just about the ML and FL, the kid plays a major role here. I think Aarav won't like him at first so Viaan will have to put in some effort to win him over.

And for sure Katha will never agree to marry Viaan if her son doesn't like him.

I would love it if Aarav - Viaan bonded instantly.. But what you said is more likely to happen.. So much papad belna that Viaan babu will have to do, at every step 😭😂

But their bond is gonna be beautiful no doubt ❤️

Edited by kshitu_20 - 1 years ago