Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monster08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Even though I think PapaG is a bit extreme about everything but in today's scene I felt pity for him....he did crave for Aarav's love but thinking about his son's betrayal he couldn't....that is shown when Aarav asks PapaG whether he wants dadaji vali feeling and PapaG nods that was such a cute scene........atleast he is not a bad person for now...

Monster08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchita3179

Katha and her son has not been part of the family .That's why she is given attention .And yes she feels that and desperately wants a son which she will not have I think

She will not I guess if they go by the original...

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why is ehsans mom such an enthu cutlet? Thoda fake ho raha hai

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Katha's sister in law said she doesn't want any wildcard entries in her house 😆 that was funny. I felt for the other daughter in law today..their whole friends circle was present and MamaG was gushing over Aarav and Katha. She could have spared a few words to appreciate the other son, wife and kids also.

Ajeeb Hai papaG and mamaG..they couldn't care less about Katha and Aarav over the years and now they can't see beyond Aarav. They both need to learn to balance the people in their lives.

Viaan was at the party for only a few minutes..one aunty introduced her daughter to him and he ran away at the speed of lightening 😆

Viaan and Ehsan's moms were praising Katha so much..that she is so brave..she is so strong. Why didn't they ask her how she got the money? I don't think even MamaG asked. 1 crore is a big amount..how do they think she managed to get it.

Another filler episode btw and I didn't like Katha's dress..even Aarav looked older in his Desi clothes. Should have worn something simple.

The big bang is tomorrow 😆 Viaan was listening to his mom so sweetly when she was telling him about the single mother 😛 can't wait!!

Edited by sidnilove - 1 years ago
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

viaan gets aunties interested even in his father's memorial service. so even somber stuff have aunties checking him out. this is a birthday party. obviously more happy aunties. 😆

poor thing, no wonder he does not want to hang out with his mama.

viaan is certainly not apply for any of the online matrimonial websites. 😂

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Katha's sister in law said she doesn't want any wildcard entries in her house 😆 that was funny. I felt for the other daughter in law today..their whole friends circle was present and MamaG was gushing over Aarav and Katha. She could have spared a few words to appreciate the other son, wife and kids also.

Ajeeb Hai papaG and mamaG..they couldn't care less about Katha and Aarav over the years and now they can't see beyond Aarav. They both need to learn to balance the people in their lives.

Viaan was at the party for only a few minutes..one aunty introduced her daughter to him and he ran away at the speed of lightening 😆

Viaan and Ehsan's moms were praising Katha so much..that she is so brave..she is so strong. Why didn't they ask her how she got the money? I don't think even MamaG asked. 1 crore is a big amount..how do they think she managed to get it.

Another filler episode btw and I didn't like Katha's dress..even Aarav looked older in her Desi clothes. Should have worn something simple.

The big bang is tomorrow 😆 Viaan was listening to his mom so sweetly when she was telling him about the single mother 😛 can't wait!!

Nobody wants to know how she arranged the money. 1 crore is too big an amount to arrange in 1 or 2 days. Are MamaG and Papa G not curious to know how she arranged so much money in 1 or 2 days.

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Will Viaan know the truth tomorrow??

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

All the characters will start having questions about how Katha arranged 1 Cr only after K and V get together.. Tab tak koi nahi puchhega 🤔

Twilighht thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshitu_20

All the characters will start having questions about how Katha arranged 1 Cr only after K and V get together.. Tab tak koi nahi puchhega 🤔

Yeh bilkul sahi kaha

Jaise hi vo iqathe hoge maybe in 1 or more month they will start asking real genuine question how did she arranged money

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

And here comes the Garewals. 👏 And they are here to stay. 😆🥳

Episode was all about the Garewals. But it was good. 👍🏼 I liked the entire party set up. Nothing was over the top for me.

I liked the way MamaG introduced Aarav to PapaG ❤️ He got emotional seeing his Adi 's son. 😕 Monkey behaved like a monkey only. Full on uchal khud. Can understand ,he had never met his family before.

My fav scene was Katha taking the family pic on the stage. Mujhe happy family achi lagti hei.

Viaan was there for few minutes 😆 One aunty introduced her daughter to Viaan aur woh aise bhaga wahan se ki pata nahi kya hi dekh liya. 😆

I almost skipped all the scenes of the In-laws in OG. But here I am liking it. 🙈😆

Thank God makers are not stretching it too much. Kaal ke episode mei bomb phootne waala hei.😃