Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

is ehsaan in primary school? -- does he think "lets exchange friendship band and we are friends!" 🙄... a friendship develops over time especially when you are adult. one does not start pouring your heart to a random workfriend either. you need to built trust, comfort and good vibes.

no wonder he is stuck with viaan as his only friend. this fella also doesn't know much about people. 😂

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Don't know how many active here online also felt so. This weeks KA episodes (for which so many pages discussion happened here more in a funny manner & also on SM),smiley14 haven't been quite exciting nor left with much surprises from episodic content perspective, when watching actual episodes.

It could be because majority of bts segments/sneak peaks/spoilers/cast IVs etc. were all over the place last week itself, hence most of us knew plots, scenes, locations, characters behaviors & reactions so much in advance.

Feel going forward channel & makers need to regulate release of shoot segments & IVs or sneak peaks so much in advance, before actual episode telecast that too in such details, as anticipation factors are coming down.

Said this in earlier EDT, saying it again here. Other than promos/precaps feel remaining bts/spoilers stuff can be controlled for KA for some time.

Pls some one share feedback by tagging channel, PH, cast n crew if you are active & have access to their SM id's. Too much too soon, leaves no surprise elements.

magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

is ehsaan in primary school? -- does he think "lets exchange friendship band and we are friends!" 🙄... a friendship develops over time especially when you are adult. one does not start pouring your heart to a random workfriend either. you need to built trust, comfort and good vibes.

no wonder he is stuck with viaan as his only friend. this fella also doesn't know much about people. 😂

I totally agree with you

Both fellows viaan and ehsan are ajoobe 😆

Only these two can tolerate each other 😆

angelic2005 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

"don't baby me!" -- I am cracking up so much at the sister-in-law barking at hubby dear. 🤣🤣...

how many of you like to be called "baby"

My bf and I are both in our 40s and we call each other baby sometimes. It just comes out randomly lol

On the other subject. Why has no one asked Katha where she got the money from or have I missed it. Her mother in law not ask her? Surely once everyone gets to know her story of saving her son they will ask questions too.

Edited by angelic2005 - 1 years ago
mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic2005

My bf and I are both in our 40s and we call each other baby sometimes. It just comes out randomly lol

On the other subject. Why has no one asked Katha where she got the money from or have I missed it. Her mother in law not ask her? Surely once everyone gets to know her story of saving her son they will ask questions too.

kekeke...

good question -- why has no one asked her how she managed to get so much money so quickly?! you would think people are a tad curious...

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

When it cones to money that too sooo much amt they will be curious who gave that money when in need no one comes to offer help.

That is the society

mango.falooda thumbnail

filler or will we have something good today?

https://youtu.be/7yWyZgnckBE

Monster08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sometimes I feel like MummyG doesn't treat her grandchildren equally......like I know Aarav se MummyG ko unke bete Aditya ki yaad aati hai lekin indirectly she is hurting Reet ( Katha's sister in law).....and i think that's the reason why Reet wants a son so that she will be equally given attention....she feels like Katha has a son thats why everyone is giving her attention..

ruchita3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Tomm dhamaka hone Wala hain as per recap.

ruchita3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Monster08

Sometimes I feel like MummyG doesn't treat her grandchildren equally......like I know Aarav se MummyG ko unke bete Aditya ki yaad aati hai lekin indirectly she is hurting Reet ( Katha's sister in law).....and i think that's the reason why Reet wants a son so that she will be equally given attention....she feels like Katha has a son thats why everyone is giving her attention..

Katha and her son has not been part of the family .That's why she is given attention .And yes she feels that and desperately wants a son which she will not have I think