Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Which promo?😲 katha melting 😲

Please share the link😆

It should be there today’s episode ... Viaan’s mom & Katha will meet today at the party 😆

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

'Santoor mummy' now this was quite popular ad in India for several years.🤪 How many seen or heard or remember those series of commercials?

Viaan & Ehsan to have same, or much filmy reaction as in 'Santoor Mummy' commercial when they see Katha & Aarav together as mom-son for the first time? Hope KA director does proper justice to these two single eligible unattached men who have been ASSUMING Katha to be single, available, not in a relationship, young woman, ready to mingle.

gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

'Santoor mummy' now this was quite popular ad in India for several years.🤪 How many seen or heard or remember those series of commercials?

Viaan & Ehsan to have same, or much filmy reaction as in 'Santoor Mummy' commercial when they see Katha & Aarav together as mom-son for the first time? Hope KA director does proper justice to these two single eligible unattached men who have been ASSUMING Katha to be single, available, not in a relationship, young woman, ready to mingle.

I remember someone actually commented this to Aditi in twitter or insta that she is like Santoor Mummy when she posted her pic with son and hubby

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Saas bahu drama se vahi accha lagta hai😆

Not rooting for anyone atm. Used to like Baa par voh eliminate hogai 😒 now watching for fun😆 liking Priyanka and Aruna though.

Who are you rooting for?

I am rooting for Avinash and Priyanka. I knew that Baa would get eliminated soon. In pantry she was not able to collect her stuffs in 5 mins. Ofcourse of her age. But Hats off to her courage. Her real story is quite inspiring.

Yaah yaah these shows are 100 times better than the Saas Bahu drama.

Edited by Nabni_blr31 - 1 years ago
Nabni_blr31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

You must carefully watch Katha ( Adithi) she is already melting one promo I saw Viaan’s mom telling Katha “ you must meet my son , who dislike humans and loves animals” Katha’s expression changes and face drops ... She was kind of sad listening it , even though she doesn’t know it was about Viaan reminds her off Viaan .

She has some kind of feeling !!!

Believe me guys “ Love strike with a wired connection first ...” then realization comes later ,🤣

Acha..Ok..👍🏼😆

I trust u in this.😆

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Look at the expression

Eshan lost in Viaan’s charm

Viaan so proud & fulfilled look that he has Eshan in his life

🤣🤣🤣

Viashan or Esvian .. perfect love story it will be “ ground breaking “.

🤣

Woah.. first time ever in ITV. I will root for this jodi.

EsViaan waise VaiShan bhi chalega.☺️

sistlagin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hope everything goes as the said way then it would be interesting to watch if boring sass bahu or more villainy is not good. Hope katha realise the real heart and feelings of Vivaan rather believing ehsaan who is showcased as cute idol boy

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

"don't baby me!" -- I am cracking up so much at the sister-in-law barking at hubby dear. 🤣🤣...

how many of you like to be called "baby"

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

So many scenes of the upcoming episodes are coming out now. I think they have to reduce this a little.