Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kinu17

3,2,1, 1,2, 3, what the heck is bothering me?πŸ˜•

Bolo bolo what's bothering me !..hmm now I remember whats bothering me..woh hai " katha what did u do with that money ? πŸ˜† ur purse hai purana,ur life is purana, ur simplicity is purana ,ur look hai purana haiiiiii" πŸ˜†viaan was a dance mode to ask those questions to katha.what a move,hands r idhar udhar πŸ˜† almost I felt dizzy 😡.

Now he is attending party ..he will never get to c katha and arav so soon..coz its itv world he will know or c b4 valentine day 2023 with tears mix with dance mode ,his hands will be moving a lot like yo yoπŸ˜† .

Viaan babua is living in trauma, mentally shocked kind of situation after that ons ..his personality reminds me an old song .." yieh kiya hua,kab hua,kaise hua ,kiun hua " πŸ˜†πŸ˜† after know abt arav viaan babua might will end up in agra mental hospital or leave maya moho become a fakir for to look those kathas ankahi jawaabs n himalaya if itv change the story like typical way i wish ..

but definitely not want ek way πŸ€”

🀣

Hilarious post.πŸ˜†

No no.. he will not end up in Agra mental hospital nor he will go to Himalayas to do meditation. πŸ˜†Bilkul nahi.

Kya yaar modern banda hei. After knowing the truth, he will make sure Katha's salary will be increased to 2.5 lakhs.😎 also no late nights. no work after shift, no hectic schedules, no targets, no trips etc etc... Dubai project ka kaam ab aaram se hoga .πŸ˜ƒ

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzzee23

See I told ya... Samar is 15 years or so younger to aditi.. They are mismatched.

They are totally mismatched.

Samar is perfect for me. πŸ˜† i don't want him to be paired with Katha.πŸ˜†

Last night i watched MasterChef and the Shark Tank.. back to back good episodes dekhkar mei soo gaye. This season MasterChef has some amazing home cooks. πŸ‘πŸΌ Judges are ❀️

Edited by Nabni_blr31 - 1 years ago
Nabni_blr31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

@bold- same hereπŸ˜† the swap was a surprise 🀣

Yaah.πŸ˜†

Good to know that you are also watching MasterChef.πŸ‘πŸΌ Whom are you rooting for?

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amrapali2

This hit-and-miss thing in ITV annoys me so much!! Now the makers are going to focus for a long time on this party, only for them to NOT see each other. The actual revelation scene will probably come on Friday, if not next week. πŸ˜”

Yup, typical dragging and stretching trick πŸ˜‘ Very annoying I agree!! Thankfully, we already know reveal is coming soon.. But as you said, friday se pehle nahi aayega.. Till then, fillers only πŸ˜”

kshitu_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchita3179

His smile which will be very rare from now on

Seriously 😭

Word Count: 1

amrapali2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nabni_blr31

Good morning everyoneπŸ€—

yahan itna sannata kyun hei. Looks like noone is interested in tonight's party.πŸ˜† Viaan will not meet Katha and Ehsan toh party mei gaya bhi nahi. Kya fayada aise party kaπŸ˜΅πŸ˜†

There's sannata in the forum as well all know that the next episodes are filler ones. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If they are any way going to focus on secondary characters, I hope that they are at least going to make the plot line interesting for the party scenes.

The real party in the forum will start after Katha's secret will become known to Viaan. Then everybody will come to the dance floor πŸ˜†

kshitu_20 thumbnail

Good morning everyoneπŸ€—

yahan itna sannata kyun hei. Looks like noone is interested in tonight's party.πŸ˜† Viaan will not meet Katha and Ehsan toh party mei gaya bhi nahi. Kya fayada aise party kaπŸ˜΅πŸ˜†

Only Katha Viaan scenes get this place going πŸ˜†

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

🀣

Hilarious post.πŸ˜†

No no.. he will not end up in Agra mental hospital nor he will go to Himalayas to do meditation. πŸ˜†Bilkul nahi.

Kya yaar modern banda hei. After knowing the truth, he will make sure Katha's salary will be increased to 2.5 lakhs.😎 also no late nights. no work after shift, no hectic schedules, no targets, no trips etc etc... Dubai project ka kaam ab aaram se hoga .πŸ˜ƒ

No just that. We’ll see Viaan bonding with Aarav after office hours. I think Katha will melt after seeing Viaan actually being apologetic and trying to mend his misogynist ways

amrapali2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

They are totally mismatched.

Samar is perfect for me. πŸ˜† i don't want him to be paired with Katha.πŸ˜†

Last night i watched MasterChef and the Shark Tank.. back to back good episodes dekhkar mei soo gaye. This season MasterChef has some amazing home cooks. πŸ‘πŸΌ Judges are ❀️

Haha, so you're saying you will pick Ehsan over Viaan if you were Katha?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali2

There's sannata in the forum as well all know that the next episodes are filler ones. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If they are any way going to focus on secondary characters, I hope that they are at least going to make the plot line interesting for the party scenes.

The real party in the forum will start after Katha's secret will become known to Viaan. Then everybody will come to the dance floor πŸ˜†

Bold-Agree.. Koi nai.. we will wait for that day. Most probably in next Monday's episode truth will be revealed.

Till then fillers will be there. Garewal's side of story is really boring. If makers will show PapaG and MamaG 's bond with their grandson, then it's ok. But i can't tolerate the SIL's problem and later her brother's story. But it's ITV, family drama bhar bhar ke dikhayenge.