Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Monster08

And in future Katha will die, then she'll know that she was naagin all along whereas Viaan will know that he was a chooha (mice) both Katha and Viaan will start hating each other....and then Viaan will get to know that the maa he was thinking was his maa was never his maa... he is from another maa (that he was adopted) and that his father is Mr Garewal (aka PapaG)...PapaG had a matar gashti after marriage.....

hence the serial's title will change to Naagin: Katha ki ankahee kahani😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Along being awareness of her “ Nagin avathar “ she will be gifted with a nagin sister who secretly sexualize her human lover ...I mean ( after death only Viaan will be choova)

EK story the most important thing is the “THE SISTER or the other woman” always stay in the couple house or in and out of their bed room,

The bigggggggg useless family of “ dumb asses “

🤣🤣🤣🤣

The other “ Naagin “ will become pregnant then Viaan will take the blame to save the modesty of Naagin ..

Wow...

The pregnant naagin’s preg period will be minimum 22 month’s like elephant’s pregnancy

With lot of tears , twist and turns

The final moment ...Baby’s birth ....🤣🤣. Baby will be born dead ... Katha will try driving sis vamp to hospital but she won’t make it ! 🤣

A still birth ... blame will be on Katha since she drove the car with her Nagin tail instead of hands

🤣🤣🤣Viaan will hate Katha throw her out of the house because his Mumma crying for dead grand child

She hates Katha wanted her out of “son’s “ life

Katha will slither away to return with more poison another day

Then again “ meet & greet , get shock .. fall in love again then part again

Kill again rebirth as different naagins .., then again same to same 🤣🤣

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ajacob31

🤣🤣Is this when EK takes over this show?

Yes who else will have such vivid imagination of Nagin sisters fighting over a same man

Nagin world also has vamps

EK’s vamps will be glamorous , every pne wil adore them they make every human & nag to dance to their tunes .

ML will be forever brain dead & FL forever useless 🤣

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

His smile ❤️

https://twitter.com/ellencreationss/status/1615368456572112899

Edited by kshitu_20 - 1 years ago
kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
ruchita3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
His smile which will be very rare from now on
amrapali2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

This hit-and-miss thing in ITV annoys me so much!! Now the makers are going to focus for a long time on this party, only for them to NOT see each other. The actual revelation scene will probably come on Friday, if not next week. 😔

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: amrapali2

This hit-and-miss thing in ITV annoys me so much!! Now the makers are going to focus for a long time on this party, only for them to NOT see each other. The actual revelation scene will probably come on Friday, if not next week. 😔

Right. This hit and miss thing annoys me too.

I think this party will continue for 2-3 episodes. In between makers will show Garewal's family drama. DIL is hell irritating, can't tolerate her for a second. 😡

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail

Good morning everyone🤗

yahan itna sannata kyun hei. Looks like noone is interested in tonight's party.😆 Viaan will not meet Katha and Ehsan toh party mei gaya bhi nahi. Kya fayada aise party ka😵😆

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail

Thanks for sharing.

First time i didn't like anyone's costumes.👎🏼