1223072 thumbnail

That's why be aware from EK's serials πŸ˜†

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nabni_blr31

Anďdddd the family drama started. Now these Garewals will eat up max screen space. Though I like papaG and MamaG here, in OG they and the rest of the family were unbearable. 😑

It was an ok episode. Kal se party suru. Don't know how long they will stretch it.

Ehsan/Samar actually looks younger to Aditi πŸ˜†

So Viaan is Katha's husband's childhood friend. Bas yahi baki tha. πŸ˜†

Nothing much to say about the episode. I am watching Masterchef. Episode is quite interesting πŸ˜ƒ

See I told ya... Samar is 15 years or so younger to aditi.. They are mismatched.

Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ritzzee23

See I told ya... Samar is 15 years or so younger to aditi.. They are mismatched.

I don't think he's that much younger than her. He's definitely somewhere in his 30s cause I remember seeing him in some movie a few years back and he did some interview wherein he said he was somewhere in his mid 20s (don't ask how i remember I just watch a lot of celeb interviews on tv and online lol and did a bit of digging rn). But definitely younger than aditi. Aditi is the oldest from the three of them it seems but even she doesn't look her age. But yeah there is no chemistry between Ehsan and Katha no offence lol.

Edited by Twinklestar139 - 1 years ago
Ritzzee23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali2

This video edit is for everyone who was fangirling over Adnan. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Plus I have been promoted from Newbie so now I can actually share links!! πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bBoMak6gbFk

Is video mein hasne wala scene nehi hai.. He looks the best when he smile and laugh😍

Ritzzee23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklestar139

I don't think he's that much younger than her. He's definitely somewhere in his 30s cause I remember seeing him in some movie a few years back and he did some interview wherein he said he was somewhere in his mid 20s (don't ask how i remember I just watch a lot of celeb interviews on tv and online lol and did a bit of digging rn). But definitely younger than aditi. Aditi is the oldest from the three of them it seems but even she doesn't look her age. But yeah there is no chemistry between Ehsan and Katha no offence lol.

Really!! Google ne galat info di samar ki matlab.. It says he is 1998 born.

amrapali2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I just saw the Ehsan and Katha scene, and though I know that Katha definitely doesn't view Ehsan in a romantic way, it was kinda sweet to watch Ehsan making her genuinely laugh. I hope we get to see Viaan doing that too ❀️

Monster08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And in future Katha will die, then she'll know that she was naagin all along whereas Viaan will know that he was a chooha (mice) both Katha and Viaan will start hating each other....and then Viaan will get to know that the maa he was thinking was his maa was never his maa... he is from another maa (that he was adopted) and that his father is Mr Garewal (aka PapaG)...PapaG had a matar gashti after marriage.....

hence the serial's title will change to Naagin: Katha ki ankahee kahaniπŸ˜†

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amrapali2

This video edit is for everyone who was fangirling over Adnan. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Plus I have been promoted from Newbie so now I can actually share links!! πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bBoMak6gbFk

Kya din the ye πŸ˜‚

Ab nhi aayenge

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

3,2,1, 1,2, 3, what the heck is bothering me?πŸ˜•

Bolo bolo what's bothering me !..hmm now I remember whats bothering me..woh hai " katha what did u do with that money ? πŸ˜† ur purse hai purana,ur life is purana, ur simplicity is purana ,ur look hai purana haiiiiii" πŸ˜†viaan was a dance mode to ask those questions to katha.what a move,hands r idhar udhar πŸ˜† almost I felt dizzy 😡.

Now he is attending party ..he will never get to c katha and arav so soon..coz its itv world he will know or c b4 valentine day 2023 with tears mix with dance mode ,his hands will be moving a lot like yo yoπŸ˜† .

Viaan babua is living in trauma, mentally shocked kind of situation after that ons ..his personality reminds me an old song .." yieh kiya hua,kab hua,kaise hua ,kiun hua " πŸ˜†πŸ˜† after know abt arav viaan babua might will end up in agra mental hospital or leave maya moho become a fakir for to look those kathas ankahi jawaabs n himalaya if itv change the story like typical way i wish ..

but definitely not want ek way πŸ€”

Edited by kinu17 - 1 years ago
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Monster08

And in future Katha will die, then she'll know that she was naagin all along whereas Viaan will know that he was a chooha (mice) both Katha and Viaan will start hating each other....and then Viaan will get to know that the maa he was thinking was his maa was never his maa... he is from another maa (that he was adopted) and that his father is Mr Garewal (aka PapaG)...PapaG had a matar gashti after marriage.....

hence the serial's title will change to Naagin: Katha ki ankahee kahaniπŸ˜†

🀣🀣Is this when EK takes over this show?