Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

if this was EK drama on star plus, then viaan and katha had crushes on each other in 10th std. but then viaan's dad found out and got katha's dad fired from his job. on the way home, katha's dad had heart attack. both katha and her mom have to leave town but there is a bus accident and mom also dies. in the trauma and moving to mama's house, she has forgotten viaan and his stupid family though she hates the name of viaan's dad.

meanwhile viaan had jaundice and got amnesia. they meet in office and because of vague memory, viaan asks for one night stand. then viaan later finds out that this was the girl who he had a crush on in 10th std. he remembers when he finds her old dupatta that flies and lands on his head.

I think I should apply for writing job at EK. too bad I don't know good hindi. 🤣🤣

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

if this was kdrama, it would be katha and viaan who were friends in LKG where he ran behind her and she kicked him and ran off.

Dramaland Catnip] Childhood loves and backstories » Dramabeans Korean drama recaps

Korean drama pull childhood connections out of nowhere sometimes 😆 Which drama is this?

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kshitu_20

On top of that, she is the widow of a guy he used to play with in childhood 😭 Matlab kitna bada kaand kar gaya woh 😭😂

Viaan and Adi bring childhood friends so cliche 🤣so typical , 🤣 Viaan kithna bada jaand kar diya

See Gharvals are irritating me now , when Viaan & Katha’s love story starts ... All this people might create “ bigger kaand .. possible ITV is a crazy place “

Any thing is possible 😂

It was such a filler episode today

I love when Katha & Viaan share space on screen

❤️❤️

Did you guys notice when Eshan “ self proclaimed dost “coffee pledge wala “ 🤣entered Katha’s eyes were searching for Viaan

It was as if she thought Viaan would follow Eshan

Eshan also self blasted Katha didn’t share any thing with him !!!!!🤣🤣🤣” Coffee pledge “ didn’t work out

Katha looked like she was annoyed

“ No , I can handle it myself” I was laughing my head off

Eshaan .... 🤣

Another thing

Viaan laughed after such a long time , but after “

Black night truth “ he will not smile for a long time !

Katha also not herself in the party she is very uncomfortable ...

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshitu_20

Korean drama pull childhood connections out of nowhere sometimes 😆 Which drama is this?

no idea. randomly googled. 🤣

but yea, I used to make fun of these childhood connection and thought they never happen. but then in one of the forums, these lady shared how her daughter actually married this kid she met in kindergarten. the boy and his family moved away. the two ended up meeting again in university. what was funny is that the lady hated this boy because she thought he was so naughty and mean to her daughter in the playground. but grown up boy was rather nice to her daughter, she said cheekily. I laughed so much on reading that post. 🤣🤣

amrapali2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

crime patrol wala twist.

if this was crime patrol, viaan will ask for one night stand but he didn't know aditya was alive and sick in hospital. katha will agree. later aditya will get better and run into his old school friend at market and invite him home. katha and viaan will be shocked to meet. a few days later, viaan will come in the afternoon when aditya has gone to try look for job. viaan will try to apologize. aditya who didn't get job and is depressed will come home and overhear their conversation. he will get angry and grab knife. both men will struggle. aditya will kill both viaan and katha. then ehsaan will come in with police and aditya will get arrested. papaG and mamaG will cry buckets of tears. end of episode 1001. 😝😝

Omg you should write and direct the Katha Ankahee part 2 with a crime patrol twist. 🤣 TRPs will keep rising. 😆😆

But actually I didn't expect that twist of Viaan knowing Aditya at all!! The makers are really taking a different route from the original I guess. I mean I'm sure Viaan will as usual feel guilty when he comes to know that Katha is Adi's widow, but I wonder what Katha's reaction to this piece of information will be. Will this make her have a soft corner for Viaan or will it make her pull away from him?

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali2

Omg you should write and direct the Katha Ankahee part 2 with a crime patrol twist. 🤣 TRPs will keep rising. 😆😆

But actually I didn't expect that twist of Viaan knowing Aditya at all!! The makers are really taking a different route from the original I guess. I mean I'm sure Viaan will as usual feel guilty when he comes to know that Katha is Adi's widow, but I wonder what Katha's reaction to this piece of information will be. Will this make her have a soft corner for Viaan or will it make her pull away from him?

kekek...

am guessing that aditya would have told her random stories about growing up and that included stuff about viaan's messed up family. so when she remembers those stories and connects it to viaan, she might have a better understanding of his triggers and motivations.

amrapali2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

Katha’s conversation with Ehsan today was so formal. She really “Sir-zoned” him. 😆

But when it comes to Viaan, she has altogether stopped calling him Sir. She talks with him so intimately. And takes everything he says or does personally. Why? Writers should start exploring Katha’s subconscious feelings for Viaan now.

Bold- Yes, I completely agree. I think the makers showed Viaan's feelings for Katha, but they should now definitely start deciphering Katha's feelings for Viaan too. What annoys me is that Katha has good screen time, but they are often just with the supporting characters. It's high time that the makers start exploring what Katha actually feels for Viu baby 😆

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

if this was EK drama on star plus, then viaan and katha had crushes on each other in 10th std. but then viaan's dad found out and got katha's dad fired from his job. on the way home, katha's dad had heart attack. both katha and her mom have to leave town but there is a bus accident and mom also dies. in the trauma and moving to mama's house, she has forgotten viaan and his stupid family though she hates the name of viaan's dad.

meanwhile viaan had jaundice and got amnesia. they meet in office and because of vague memory, viaan asks for one night stand. then viaan later finds out that this was the girl who he had a crush on in 10th std. he remembers when he finds her old dupatta that flies and lands on his head.

I think I should apply for writing job at EK. too bad I don't know good hindi. 🤣🤣

Viaan & Eshan both will have girl friends , sulkily creepy snd sexy ones who interested only on their money

EK can’t say a story without omni present mistress

The ultimate twist of EK

When Viaan & Katha fall in live “ Adi “ will return from his tomb with a face transplant who will then create problems

In accident instead of Adi another fellow died who pickpocketed Adi ... When accident happened Afi fell in the ravine , his fave disfigures and memory lost

🤣🤣

When with “ memory’s return” Adi enters back with new face and with another girl as friend ( she will love him

Typical EK story ... later kill the leads ... ....generation leap ... again start over same to same nonsense

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 years ago
amrapali2 thumbnail

This video edit is for everyone who was fangirling over Adnan. 😆😆 Plus I have been promoted from Newbie so now I can actually share links!! 🥳😆

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bBoMak6gbFk

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Viaan & Eshan both will have girl friends , sulkily creepy snd sexy ones who interested only on their money

EK can’t say a story without omni present mistress

The ultimate twist of EK

When Viaan & Katha fall in live “ Adi “ will return from his tomb with a face transplant who will then create problems

In accident instead of Adi another fellow died who pickpocketed Adi ... When accident happened Afi fell in the ravine , his fave disfigures and memory lost

🤣🤣

When with “ memory’s return” Adi enters back with new face and with another girl as friend ( she will love him

Typical EK story ... later kill the leads ... ....generation leap ... again start over same to same nonsense

bwahahaha.... this is so EK style drama. and we will gobble up all 500+ episodes of it even though we can predict every twist by now. 🤣🤣🤣