Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ruchita3179

This is a new twist to increase his guilt

Haa wohi lag raha 😭

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Viaan & his family having some link to Garewals was predicted at the begining itself by some of us.

What would be interesting twist is, if Katha's husband Aaditya's accident years back on that unfortunate day has some link to Viaan & family or to his fathers mistress? 😳 or may be even to Ehsan?

Itna connection kafi haiπŸ˜† Viaan already will be dying in guilt. I don't want him to have anything to do with Aditya's accident😭 that would be too much for him

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Okayish episode πŸ˜† mostly build up for the upcoming party

Was Katha expecting Viaan with Ehsan? Was there a slight disappointment when Viaan didn't turn up?πŸ˜†

Vaise I don't think Katha really accepted Ehsan's friendship. She didn't even think of telling him about her and Viaan. Ons is quite personal but the thought didn't even cross her mind

Just something I felt today. No offence to the child actor but they really should have casted someone younger. Katha doesn't look like his mom.

Katha has full confidence that Viaan will end up everywhere to pester her πŸ˜† she couldn't believe that Ehsan has come alone..halka sa disappointment was there that Ehsan's +1 didn't come πŸ˜›

And I agree about the kid. The Turkish original also has a chotu kid..it would have been better if they would have cast a younger kid.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amrapali2

Mango are you tamil? I am tamil too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes, even I was wondering what pathiji means.

πŸ˜† -- yes, yes, yes

Actress Sai Pallavi.Gif GIF - Actress sai pallavi Saipallavi Actress - Discover & Share GIFs

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viaanrocks

Viaan katha k husband ka dost nikla Bachpan ka

crime patrol wala twist.

if this was crime patrol, viaan will ask for one night stand but he didn't know aditya was alive and sick in hospital. katha will agree. later aditya will get better and run into his old school friend at market and invite him home. katha and viaan will be shocked to meet. a few days later, viaan will come in the afternoon when aditya has gone to try look for job. viaan will try to apologize. aditya who didn't get job and is depressed will come home and overhear their conversation. he will get angry and grab knife. both men will struggle. aditya will kill both viaan and katha. then ehsaan will come in with police and aditya will get arrested. papaG and mamaG will cry buckets of tears. end of episode 1001. 😝😝

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

crime patrol wala twist.

if this was crime patrol, viaan will ask for one night stand but he didn't know aditya was alive and sick in hospital. katha will agree. later aditya will get better and run into his old school friend at market and invite him home. katha and viaan will be shocked to meet. a few days later, viaan will come in the afternoon when aditya has gone to try look for job. viaan will try to apologize. aditya who didn't get job and is depressed will come home and overhear their conversation. he will get angry and grab knife. both men will struggle. aditya will kill both viaan and katha. then ehsaan will come in with police and aditya will get arrested. papaG and mamaG will cry buckets of tears. end of episode 1001. 😝😝

Kitna simple hai dekho ek episode me over πŸ˜† Daily soaps make it so complicated πŸ˜†

Edited by kshitu_20 - 1 years ago
mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshitu_20

Kitna simple hai dekho ek episode me over πŸ˜† Daily soaps make it so complicated πŸ˜†

katha is on sony.

crime patrol is on sony.

no wonder they are having such a childhood twist. the writers were watching crime patrol in between breaks. πŸ˜‚

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Katha’s conversation with Ehsan today was so formal. She really β€œSir-zoned” him. πŸ˜†

But when it comes to Viaan, she has altogether stopped calling him Sir. She talks with him so intimately. And takes everything he says or does personally. Why? Writers should start exploring Katha’s subconscious feelings for Viaan now.

mango.falooda thumbnail

if this was kdrama, it would be katha and viaan who were friends in LKG where he ran behind her and she kicked him and ran off.

Dramaland Catnip] Childhood loves and backstories Β» Dramabeans Korean drama recaps

Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

I found an extended video from bts for the big reveal. V just walked right out of the room after hearing the truth. He’s really gonna be on a rough path after this one.
https://youtu.be/he1NGJXZtII