Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ehsan bada hero Banke "date" pe gaya and confidently said meri life main Raho and one look from Katha and he lost it πŸ˜† khud ko friendzone Kar Liya..fattu πŸ˜†

At least Viaan doesn't cower under her stare..he still goes ahead and asks whatever he wants to ask and says whatever he wants to say.

ruchita3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anuprem

Yes she was little disappointed that Viaan didn't come. She is used to seeing both of them together always.

Me too thought like that.She was expecting him agn .
Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Anďdddd the family drama started. Now these Garewals will eat up max screen space. Though I like papaG and MamaG here, in OG they and the rest of the family were unbearable. 😑

It was an ok episode. Kal se party suru. Don't know how long they will stretch it.

Ehsan/Samar actually looks younger to Aditi πŸ˜†

So Viaan is Katha's husband's childhood friend. Bas yahi baki tha. πŸ˜†

Nothing much to say about the episode. I am watching Masterchef. Episode is quite interesting πŸ˜ƒ

ruchita3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kshitu_20

On top of that, she is the widow of a guy he used to play with in childhood 😭 Matlab kitna bada kaand kar gaya woh πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

This is a new twist to increase his guilt
anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

When Viaan who is his best friend and brother did not share with him about what happened in Dubai how did Ehsaan expect that Katha will tell him about it. Katha maintained a distance from him. She treated him the way she would treat a senior in office.

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anuprem

But it was really nice to see him laughing after such a long time.

It really was πŸ₯° His smile is adorable ❀️

Edited by kshitu_20 - 1 years ago
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nabni_blr31

Anďdddd the family drama started. Now these Garewals will eat up max screen space. Though I like papaG and MamaG here, in OG they and the rest of the family were unbearable. 😑

It was an ok episode. Kal se party suru. Don't know how long they will stretch it.

Nothing much to say about the episode. I am watching Masterchef. Episode is quite interesting πŸ˜ƒ

I think tomorrow n Thursday ka episode will be all party scenes along with hit miss
And Friday big revelation will happen to end week on high note

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Viaan & his family having some link to Garewals was predicted at the begining itself by some of us.

What would be interesting twist is, if Katha's husband Aaditya's accident years back on that unfortunate day has some link to Viaan & family or to his fathers mistress? 😳 or may be even to Ehsan?

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nabni_blr31

@bold- same hereπŸ˜† the swap was a surprise 🀣