Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshitu_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Okayish episode πŸ˜† mostly build up for the upcoming party

Was Katha expecting Viaan with Ehsan? Was there a slight disappointment when Viaan turn up?πŸ˜†

Vaise I don't think Katha really accepted Ehsan's friendship. She didn't even think of telling him about her and Viaan. Ons is quite personal but the thought didn't even cross her mind

Just something I felt today. No offence to the child actor but they really should have casted someone younger. Katha doesn't look like his mom.

She said friend but still called Ehsan sir πŸ˜† 'Sir-zoned'

@bold mujhe bhi aise hi laga πŸ˜‚

kshitu_20 thumbnail

Katha had a dialogue today - "Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai tum dono ne (V and E) shaadi kar li hai.. saath jeeyenge, saath marenge."

Katha they are both lattu over you aur tum kya imagine kar rahi ho πŸ˜†

gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Was Katha expecting Viaan with Ehsan? Was there a slight disappointment when Viaan didn't turn up?πŸ˜†

Vaise I don't think Katha really accepted Ehsan's friendship. She didn't even think of telling him about her and Viaan. Ons is quite personal but the thought didn't even cross her mind

Just something I felt today. No offence to the child actor but they really should have casted someone younger. Katha doesn't look like his mom.

True she looked litte disappointed rather than relieved πŸ˜…

I felt the whole Ehsan Katha scene awkward even a skilled actor like her couldn’t save that scene πŸ™ƒ

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kshitu_20

She said friend but still called Ehsan sir πŸ˜† 'Sir-zoned'

@bold mujhe bhi aise hi laga πŸ˜‚

Ya even after he was hinting she shouldn't him sir but she still was like it will be sir only 🀣

Yup it looked like she was again expecting him to come and plead in front of her and she showing her anger again🀣

Monster08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Viaan was smiling and laughing with his mom today.. Has le bhai, party ke baad toh teri life badlegi 😭

Badlegi nhi bigdegi

Viaan iss baar dance nhi kathak karne vala haiπŸ˜†

Edited by Monster08 - 1 years ago
kshitu_20 thumbnail

Ya even after he was hinting she shouldn't him sir but she still was like it will be sir only 🀣

Yup it looked like she was again expecting him to come and plead in front of her and she showing her anger again🀣

That is the routine Viaan and Katha have gotten into lately.. Thodi thodi aadat ho gayi hai shayadπŸ˜†

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Monster08

Viaan jab check sign kar raha tha tho usme Katha ka naam kyu tha?

I didn't notice it. But I guess it's a salary cheque.

kshitu_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monster08

Badlegi nhi bigdegi

Viaan iss baar dance nhi kathak karne vala haiπŸ˜†

On top of that, she is the widow of a guy he used to play with in childhood 😭 Matlab kitna bada kaand kar gaya woh πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Edited by kshitu_20 - 1 years ago
anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Was Katha expecting Viaan with Ehsan? Was there a slight disappointment when Viaan didn't turn up?πŸ˜†

Yes she was little disappointed that Viaan didn't come. She is used to seeing both of them together always.

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Viaan was smiling and laughing with his mom today.. Has le bhai, party ke baad toh teri life badlegi 😭

But it was really nice to see him laughing after such a long time.